Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I'm skeptical about. It looks like EA's attempt at Destiny to be quite honest. I'll be playing the open beta when it comes out in the beginning of February. The gameplay does look fun, but I have a feeling that it may get old really quick and that it's overhyped, so I'm going to hold off until I see what the reviews and what people are saying months after launch to see if it's a success or an utter failure.

Reactions: TimMcCollum
Upvote 0

TimMcCollum

Dec 25, 2018
Raleigh
✟17,934.00
Country
United States
Faith
Freethinker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I'm skeptical about. It looks like EA's attempt at Destiny to be quite honest. I'll be playing the open beta when it comes out in the beginning of February. The gameplay does look fun, but I have a feeling that it may get old really quick and that it's overhyped, so I'm going to hold off until I see what the reviews and what people are saying months after launch to see if it's a success or an utter failure.
Would be nice if Xbox had it together so I could try it out. It looks really cool though from what I've seen online.

Upvote 0

BWV 565

Mar 28, 2019
Scotland
✟10,768.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I heard it was doing that to playstations. Idk how in the world they managed to do that haha

It happened on all platforms I think certainly among home consoles PS4 is the lion’s share of the market.

My cousin is a game reviewer the game BSOD his PC. Issues with memory afaik.

Upvote 0