NW England
✟793,557.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
I have previously asked for prayer for my friend Dave, who is a former neighbour and a bit like a nephew to me. Also he was friendly with a Reiki healer. Unexpectedly they visited me last night and she said that she has become a Christian and given up the Reiki involvement. Her brother had become a Christian, a little while ago, and I think it was him who helped her to accept Jesus. I am praising God for answered prayer and praying that she will find a church and grow in the faith.

I'm also thanking God for seeing Dave again. I think I had upset him, before he moved away, and it was good to meet up again. He is looking well and seems to be in a better place emotionally than when he had to move out because the landlord was selling the house.

So praise God :clap: and thank you to everyone who prayed. :) It is so encouraging when we hear about answers to prayers. Sometimes we don't always know what happens so it's great when we do.

Last edited:

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,557.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
Praise God post like this should be on the front page not worldly news. Thank you Father.. thank you for sharing
That would be good wouldn't it - the front pages of things the Lord has done in the last 24 hours. :)

• Agree
Reactions: linux.poet
Upvote 0