USA
✟21,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Things are still pretty rough, but I'm at least a little closer to getting my daughters insulin! Only just over $100 short right now, so I'm getting there! I've also applied for Food Stamps, but approval may take a little while. Either way, making progress there as well! I'm focused on getting her meds and some basic household items right now and I'm SO close. Thank you all so much for your prayers, please keep sending them up for us, if you can!

SunsetsAndSkylines

Jul 16, 2020
USA
✟21,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
@Franki(ncense) I'm not sure if that's allowed at all. Not to mention I'd feel absolutely horrible about having to ask for help at all. I'm hoping that things will all work out and that my prayers and others will be heard.

• Friendly
Reactions: saved24
Upvote 0

Paul4JC

the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing
Apr 5, 2020
California
✟164,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
(Are there any grocery giveaways in your area? Usually CityTeam or church groups organize these. I agree for some assistance from people here)

Lord we continue to pray for SunsetsAndSkylines. Help her get the balance of what's needed so she can get the meds and stuff she needs for her family. Open job opportunities and financial aid. She's managing but we ask for some more breaks. Just tip the scale in her favor, even as she seeks your help and providence. In Jesus name, Amen.

Upvote 0