United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
UK-Labour
Hello my name is Alan.
I'm 31 years old and I'm from Southern England in the UK.
I was raised Anglican Christian by my parents but as I got older I became very curious with other religions and studied Buddhism.
When I used to be a Buddhist, I was about to become ordained but I found the faith very difficult.
Last year I converted to Mormonism but I left the LDS church as I found this religion fake and judgemental.
Recently I have returned to my Christian faith and I want to become closer to God and his son, our saviour Jesus.

God is good

Oct 4, 2016
Michigan
✟201,885.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello my name is Alan.
I was raised Anglican Christian by my parents but as I got older I became very curious with other religions and studied Buddhism.
When I used to be a Buddhist, I was about to become ordained but I found the faith very difficult.
Last year I converted to Mormonism but I left the LDS church as I found this religion fake and judgemental.
Recently I have returned to my Christian faith and I want to become closer to God and his son, our saviour Jesus.
Welcome to christian forums, God bless you and Jesus loves you. Jesus is Lord.

• Useful
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

Unveiled Artist

Look! Its like the Nothing never was.
Jun 3, 2017
Virginia
✟35,282.00
Country
United States
Faith
Buddhist
Marital Status
Private
Hello my name is Alan.

Welcome. Its good to find a faith that resgnates with you more so than trying to resignate with it. Ordination is a huge commitment. Glad youre honest with yourself and god.

Upvote 0

Arius

Site Supporter
Oct 31, 2017
Phoenix
✟104,280.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Hello my name is Alan.

Hello Alan, it is a delight to meet you!

I see you made your 'rounds' in the world too, I feel we have something in common, been searching all my life going from one Religious ideology to another since I couldn't find God, not the God that I expected evidence of, and not just claims (taken on blind faith).

Welcome. I would like to invite you to check out my Post, you may find it interesting, and informative especially at this critical time in your life!?

Bible VS Organized Religion

God bless you!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

God's Child

Psalm 23
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2006
✟135,939.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Welcome to CF. Have fun looking around and seeing all CF has to offer. Have a great day and God bless.

raton.gif

Upvote 0