ANOTHER MISUNDERSTOOD VERSE IN 1 COR 1:13 !!

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It reads , Has Christ been separated into PARTS ? Was Paul crucified for you ? Or , were you BAPTIZED in THE NAME of Paul ?

IS / MERIZO is in the Greek PERFECT TENSE , PASSIVE VOICE , INDICATIVE MOOD , in the SINGULAR .

CHRIST / CHRISTOS , is in the NOMINATIVE CASE or the subject , SINGULAR .

DIVIDED / MERIZO , in the Greek PERFECT TENSE PASSIVE VOICE , in the INDICATIVE MOOD

SEPERATED / ME , is a DISJUNCATIVE PARTICLE NEGATIVE , and means NEVER SPEARATED .

Was PAUL / PAULOS is in the NOMINATIVE CASE , SINGULAR .

CRUCIFED / STAUROO is in the GREEK AORIST TENSE , PASSIVE CASE , in the INDICATIVE MOOD means no he was not CRUCIFIED , in the SIGNULAR

for YOU / HYMON , is a PERSONAL POSSESSIVE PRONOUN , in the GENITIVE CASE , PLURAL .

Or were you BAPTIZED / BAPTIZO is in the AORIST TENSE , PASSIVE VOICE in the INDICATIVE MOOD and in the PLURAL

in THE / HO and the DEFINITE ARTICLE is pointing at Paul , in the ACCUSATIVE CASE , SINGULAR

NAME / ONOMA of Paul , in the ACCUSATIVE CASE , IN THE SINGULAR

In the name of PAUL is in the GENTIVE CASE , SLINGULAR

Just where has anyone proven that Paul WATER BAPTIZED ANYONE , saying I baptize you in the NAME OF PAUL ? NEVER that I have read and if anyone has a verse PLEASE let me see that verse .

In Matt 28:19 , they were BAPTIZED in the name of the Father , Son and HOLY SPIRIT .

In Acts 19:4 John BAPTISO / BAPTIZED with a BAPTISM / BAPTISMA , and BAPTISMA means a baptizer

And in verse 5 , they were BAPTIZED in the name of the Lord Jesus .

And in verse 6 , Paul , having LAID hands upon them , HOLY SPIRIT came upon them and they were speaking in LANGUGAUES and were PROPHESYING .

I have never seen this happen in my life time ,

dan p

Ain't Zwinglian

Feb 23, 2020
Oregon
✟107,412.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It reads , Has Christ been separated into PARTS ? Was Paul crucified for you ? Or , were you BAPTIZED in THE NAME of Paul ?

IS / MERIZO is in the Greek PERFECT TENSE , PASSIVE VOICE , INDICATIVE MOOD , in the SINGULAR .

CHRIST / CHRISTOS , is in the NOMINATIVE CASE or the subject , SINGULAR .

DIVIDED / MERIZO , in the Greek PERFECT TENSE PASSIVE VOICE , in the INDICATIVE MOOD

SEPERATED / ME , is a DISJUNCATIVE PARTICLE NEGATIVE , and means NEVER SPEARATED .

Was PAUL / PAULOS is in the NOMINATIVE CASE , SINGULAR .

CRUCIFED / STAUROO is in the GREEK AORIST TENSE , PASSIVE CASE , in the INDICATIVE MOOD means no he was not CRUCIFIED , in the SIGNULAR

for YOU / HYMON , is a PERSONAL POSSESSIVE PRONOUN , in the GENITIVE CASE , PLURAL .

Or were you BAPTIZED / BAPTIZO is in the AORIST TENSE , PASSIVE VOICE in the INDICATIVE MOOD and in the PLURAL

in THE / HO and the DEFINITE ARTICLE is pointing at Paul , in the ACCUSATIVE CASE , SINGULAR

NAME / ONOMA of Paul , in the ACCUSATIVE CASE , IN THE SINGULAR

In the name of PAUL is in the GENTIVE CASE , SLINGULAR

Just where has anyone proven that Paul WATER BAPTIZED ANYONE , saying I baptize you in the NAME OF PAUL ? NEVER that I have read and if anyone has a verse PLEASE let me see that verse .

In Matt 28:19 , they were BAPTIZED in the name of the Father , Son and HOLY SPIRIT .

In Acts 19:4 John BAPTISO / BAPTIZED with a BAPTISM / BAPTISMA , and BAPTISMA means a baptizer

And in verse 5 , they were BAPTIZED in the name of the Lord Jesus .

And in verse 6 , Paul , having LAID hands upon them , HOLY SPIRIT came upon them and they were speaking in LANGUGAUES and were PROPHESYING .

I have never seen this happen in my life time ,

dan p
Still trying to demonstrate a basic element of Christian baptism doesn't contain water? How is that working for you on CF? Failing aren't you? My suggestion is to marshal better arguments and continue to fail.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Still trying to demonstrate a basic element of Christian baptism doesn't contain water? How is that working for you on CF? Failing aren't you? My suggestion is to marshal better arguments and continue to fail.
How in 1 Cor 10:2 , where it reads , And all were BAPTIZED / BAPTIZO together UNTO Moses , in the CLOUD and in the SEA , how did that happen ?

#1 How can you BAPTIZE a Cloud ?

#2 And BAPTIZE a SEA ?

Could you help us all , your thoughts , on a passage that have explained How anyone can be BAPTIZED for the DEAD in 1 Cor 15:29 ?

AND ALL will see that ,when we see the Greek word BAPTISM / BAPTIZO does not mean WATER !!

Or , why was Jesus water BAPTIZED is another one that STUMPS all , your thoughts as I can answer every one , but since I am FAILING , will you PLEASE correct EACH ONE , PLEASE , with your thoughts since you believe that I am Failing .

dan p

Last edited:
Upvote 0