Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
just checking to see if there is anyone in the northeast corner. im about 3 mi. from ri and below woodstock. any locals near me?
Welcome,

Central Connecticut here, slightly north of Middlesex county.

Upvote 0
C

catlover

i live near palazzi's. less than 1 mile. and my father in law goes to the nazarene church, and i may have helped build the parsonage for the nazerene church a couple years back with that same father in law.....

Oh small world! The Parsonage for The Danielson Church of The Nazarene was formerly down town. Who is the reverand at the church now? :wave:

Upvote 0
C

catlover

all i know is it is a lady named Wendy. from what i have been told pastor will resigned due to pressure from some of the congregation about 8-9 months ago.

so how recently did you move to maine?

I moved to Maine in 2001.

Unfortunately that particular church does that frequently~the pastor refuses to do what they want and they boot the pastor, it really is a bummer.

Upvote 0

setmeonfire

Mar 15, 2007
CT
✟15,238.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Unfortunately that particular church does that frequently~the pastor refuses to do what they want and they boot the pastor, it really is a bummer

really? my mother in law left to come with me and my wife. that is the image she got to. so this isnt something new thats going on? its really to bad. people get so concerned about the most trivial things...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
C

catlover

really? my mother in law left to come with me and my wife. that is the image she got to. so this isnt something new thats going on? its really to bad. people get so concerned about the most trivial things...

Yeah, they did that in 2000 to a good pastor...some told bold faced lies about the pastor and his family.
It was very sad.

Upvote 0

setmeonfire

Mar 15, 2007
CT
✟15,238.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
i havent been there since last summer....it was in business last i knew....OH.....they are tore anchor glass down and they are putting in a multi-million dollar shopping mall. There is going to be a ruby tuesday and olive garden and all sorts of goodies. there are 2 new banks of rt.12 by anchor glass. and there have been alot of houses popping up in the past 5 yrs. we have built over 100 houses and condos in just in 4 yrs in the northeast corner. the toen is going to be ripping up rt.12 from the dayville fire station through zips and ames to widen the road for the new mall and turning it it 4 lanes.

Upvote 0
C

catlover

i havent been there since last summer....it was in business last i knew....OH.....they are tore anchor glass down and they are putting in a multi-million dollar shopping mall. There is going to be a ruby tuesday and olive garden and all sorts of goodies. there are 2 new banks of rt.12 by anchor glass. and there have been alot of houses popping up in the past 5 yrs. we have built over 100 houses and condos in just in 4 yrs in the northeast corner. the toen is going to be ripping up rt.12 from the dayville fire station through zips and ames to widen the road for the new mall and turning it it 4 lanes.

Wow, I am surprised they got around to taking Anchor Glass down, that was a polluted mess. Will Zips be gone for good? I know Ames went out of business, all the Ames stores did, is Beit Brothers still in business?

That is part of the reason I left that part of CT...it was developing too fast.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
just checking to see if there is anyone in the northeast corner. im about 3 mi. from ri and below woodstock. any locals near me?

I live in Pennsylvania now, but I grew up in the Northeastern corner of CT, I went to H.S in Woodstock. I used to live near route 44. We-Lik-It Ice Cream wasn't too far from me, I used to love the ice cream there, although I haven't had it in years.

What church do you attend in CT?

I live in a more populated area now :thumbsup: lol.

Upvote 0