cristianna

...dancing in the rain...
Aug 21, 2006
✟20,202.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
thanks to my anonymouse blesser i really needed it!

Yes, a great big thank you to Mollz's blesser!

And for me...

:confused: :scratch: :confused: Another one? In one day? WOW! I'm sort of speechless which is leaving me finger-typing-less.

Thank you, thank you! I'm embarassed that I really don't know what to say. While my words may appear inadequate, please know my heart and feelings are not.

May God richly bless you! :prayer:

Upvote 0

cristianna

Aug 21, 2006
✟20,202.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
It appears I recieved another wonderful anonymous blessing just as or after I logged off yesterday! How marvelous someone is taking the time to let me know I'm thought of! Words truly cannot convey how thrilled, surprised and delighted I am!

Every time I hear the song something like "Fingerprint of God" I'll be thinking of my shining anonymous blesser!

May your cup runover! :prayer:

Upvote 0

cristianna

Aug 21, 2006
✟20,202.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Hmmm... :scratch:

Is the ChrisBot broken? Or maybe malfunctioning? :confused:

I'm in such awe over all of these wonderful anonymous blessing I keep receiving. I'm truly astonished- like really astonished.

I really do wish I knew who was doing this so I could personally thank (all of) you. Whomever you are, you really have absolutely no idea how confirming these blessings have been.

Lifting you up in prayer and thanking God for wonderful followers such as yourself. :prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

cristianna

Aug 21, 2006
✟20,202.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Thank you to all who have blessed me

and thanks to those who bless my pet too

Yes, thank you to those who look out for others and their pets too!!!

Well, another wonderful surprise was awaiting me in my inbox. And guess what? It was "anonymous"! Fooey... that's not always too much fun! While it is delightful I certainly hope all of you get to read my "thank you" posts here!

I truly and sincerely thank you from the bottom of my heart and I ask God hold you closer than ever before drenching you with His wisdom, blessings, grace and protection. :prayer:

Upvote 0

cristianna

Aug 21, 2006
✟20,202.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Yay! Thank you for Tina's anonymous blesser(s) too! :clap:

Okay, I really don't know what's going on, nor why I continue to receive so many anonymous blessings. :scratch: Truthfully I'm dumbfounded at this point.

But to whomever is sending these beautiful blessings my way...

thank you, thank you, thank you.:hug:

Your light is shining so brightly don't be surprised when everyone starts looking at you like this :cool:

Thanking God for you and asking His favor, grace and blessings upon you. :prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

cristianna

Aug 21, 2006
✟20,202.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Yay to TODAY!

Anonymous blessings! Yay! And on a Friday!! Double YAY!!!!!!

:tutu: Thank you, thank you to my anonymous blesser! :tutu:

May your day be the best it's ever been, may you feel the presence of God, and may you reflect Him so brightly everyone sees and notices! :prayer:

Upvote 0

cristianna

Aug 21, 2006
✟20,202.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
More anonymous blessings? :confused:

Hmm... not too sure what's going on, but okay! :thumbsup:

:tutu: WOOOHOOOO!!!!!! :tutu: It's a Fun Friday everyone! :)

A gazillion thank yous mysterious anonymous blesser(s)!! :wave:

And I pray God gives you a billion-gazillion more! More blessings than stars are in the night time sky!!!!! :amen:

Upvote 0