✟11,331.00
Country
Poland
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
James 5

14 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:

15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.

1.What is this oil and how does one prepare it ?
It seems that it is needed to cure sick people yet I haven't seen people talk about it or using it.
I know Catholics use some kind of Oil for Last Rites sacrament to dying person but this is vers is not talking about it since it claims that person will be healed after being anointed with it and prayer for by Elders.

How does one perpare it ? Is it in the Bible ?

2.It seems that this Scipture is linking indulging in sin and sickness together and when person is cured he is forgiven of sins also. Is all sickness caused because of sin we do?

EricCaldwell

Nov 25, 2020
Las Vegas
✟8,427.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Upvote 0

EricCaldwell

Nov 25, 2020
Las Vegas
✟8,427.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
I think it is prepared like this.

Mix the oil and egg together like you mix hollandaise sauce. Then add fresh raw lemon juice untill the mixture is watery like a thick wine. This is fermented with honey using salvia as the bacterial starter.

I THINK this is how you do it. Oil is like alcohol. The only difference is that oil has 9 calories alcohol has 7.

Oil does the job that alcohol does, except it does it much better. It absorbs alcohol prevents hangovers and "thirst".

There is much more to this if you have any questions please ask.

Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟797,953.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
In Exo 30, the holy anointing oil is described. It was not to be copied and used for anything personal because it was holy. Everything in the tabernacle under Moses' administration was consecrated before use. Exo 40, Num 7, Lev 8

Dont know about finding those ingredients today. Use whatever you can from the list?

Last edited:
Upvote 0