Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Ezekiel 28:14 this is our enemy, He was the cherub that covered the throne of God. He was no run of the mill angel. I hope you understand this. He is the father of lies, he only comes to steal, kill, and destroy.

God has promised you more than you could ever hope for. Your opponents the devil and his angels will do everything they can to destroy your faith.

Joan of Arc said "First off the battle is won or lost in the mind." Prepare yourself daily saint of The Most High God. Remember being a blessing in anyway is a spiritual attack on the enemy. That is how you can fight him, love one another.

Last edited:

Broken Fence

God with us!
Site Supporter
May 1, 2020
TX to New Heaven, New Earth, New Jerusalem
✟142,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
How does the world today affect your mind compared to last year at this time.

2 Thessalonians 2

Is Holy Spirit the restrainer of mankind?

Who Is this lawless one?

Is God sending a strong delusion?

They recieved not a love of the truth that they should believe a lie.

Who is they referring to?

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: Tone
Upvote 0

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Is God sending a strong delusion? They recieved not a love of the truth that they should believe a lie.

Maybe the lie involves believing that man can somehow come up with a way to cure disease and bring peace.

• Agree
Reactions: Broken Fence
Upvote 0

Broken Fence

God with us!
Site Supporter
May 1, 2020
✟142,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Maybe the lie involves believing that man can somehow come up with a way to cure disease and bring peace.
I totally agree with that. Gives new meaning to vain imaginations of man.

Reactions: Tone
Upvote 0

Broken Fence

God with us!
Site Supporter
May 1, 2020
✟142,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I am willing to take the hit for my witness. I have meet the devil and this is what he told me.

I was in Clinton, MO. I was walking down the street and Dick Van Dyke, or whom I thought was Dick Van Dyke waived me into his garage. He was working on a train set, wearing a train conductor hat.

He plainly said, I am the devil and God has already told me I can't make any deals with you. He then begin to tell me that things were gonna get a lot worse for me now.

Not really sure what to make of this I left. However, since that conversation I have noticed that when I go out and talk to people demons are talking to me through them.

For instance I will go in a store, and someone I don't know will tell me to leave we don't want you in here. Yes I am schizophrenic, however this goes far beyond hearing voices. We wrestle not against flesh and blood, but spiritual wickedness in high places.

I am telling you this to simply make you aware. Do not fear the enemy. God has him on a short leash. All things work together for good. To those that love God and are called according to His purposes. God bless.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
How does the world today affect your mind compared to last year at this time.

2 Thessalonians 2

Is Holy Spirit the restrainer of mankind?

Who Is this lawless one?

Is God sending a strong delusion?

They recieved not a love of the truth that they should believe a lie.

Who is they referring to?

Im convinced those who God sends them a delusion that they should trust in a lie are Muslims in the promised land who believe Muhammed and believe if they defeat the military of Dajjal then all the world will convert to Islam. Because from what I've read in the Bible thier plans don't work out to well. They are met with utter destruction from a man with a big button and an extremely powerful nation.

Daniel 11:44 NIV: But reports from the east and the north will alarm him, and he will set out in a great rage to destroy and annihilate many.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Broken Fence
Upvote 0

Broken Fence

God with us!
Site Supporter
May 1, 2020
✟142,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Im convinced those who God sends them a delusion that they should trust in a lie are Muslims in the promised land who believe Muhammed and believe if they defeat the military of Dajjal then all the world will convert to Islam. Because from what I've read in the Bible thier plans don't work out to well. They are met with utter destruction from a man with a big button and an extremely powerful nation.

Daniel 11:44 NIV: But reports from the east and the north will alarm him, and he will set out in a great rage to destroy and annihilate many.
Very interesting. I had not thought about. Thank you for sharing.

Upvote 0