Wisconsin
✟962.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I love dogs, but am partial to horses. I have a bond with horses that I haven't found with any other species. Trust is such a huge issue with them, as I am finding out with my horse Sierra. It is a magnificent feeling to have her finally consider me as a friend and trust me. I feel honored!

Upvote 0

Crofter

White Rose
Mar 18, 2004
Yorkshire.
✟656.00
Faith
Christian
I love dogs because they can be with you in the house as a companion and love your compsny so much and learn to understand your body language and speech so you can communicate with them very well.

Also they are fun to train as this brings you into their world and how to use their natural actions and movements as well as keeping their brain active and them motivated. And to be able to watch them run and play... and see in my dog how he chooses to play with children and does not discrimnate between people but will give his ball to someone very young or disabled who can't throw the ball so far just as enthusiastically as to someone who can. So they give so much back to the people they meet. In my area my dog is more well known and more populat then we are and it is lovely to share him with other folk and to see him give them joy too.

Upvote 0

carolbob

Jacques Poosteau -->
Apr 25, 2004
✟8,196.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I love all animals, I would live on a farm if I could. That way I could have several of everything big and small. I love dogs, cats, and especially bunnies. They are such gentle animals. Mine sit on my lap while I surf the internet, well, one at a time, I should say. They each have totally differenct personalities and are very playful. Most people don't see that in rabbits, but I think they are misunderstood animals.

Upvote 0

caitlincares

Site Supporter
May 14, 2004
✟63,009.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I am a cat person. I like that I do not have to take it out for walks and "duty" calls. I like that cats are independent.

I have one cat named Nicholas.
When I finally moved into a house six years I coudl finally have a pet.
I got him already declawed and neutered so he is an inside only cat.

I like holding him in my arms just like a baby. Really.
He is a very good cat; my mom tells me that all the time.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.