Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus My Wisdom

Mar 28, 2004
✟569.00
Faith
Non-Denom
sethsmommy said:
Just something I was always told that Dogs don't have souls but who really knows beside God..since he created them in all lol I guess we will see when we get there :D

Right. Animals don't have souls. Like us, they ARE souls.

Bible says so.

JMW

Reactions: Melbelle
Upvote 0

devoted daughter

Mar 14, 2004
✟14,195.00
Faith
Christian
sethsmommy said:
Just something I was always told that Dogs don't have souls but who really knows beside God..since he created them in all lol I guess we will see when we get there :D

I hope they go, and there's a part of me that says they must surely go. Not my idea of Heaven without them.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

daveleau

In all you do, do it for Christ and w/ Him in mind
Apr 12, 2004
Bossier City, LA (removed from his native South C
✟22,974.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jesus My Wisdom said:
Right. Animals don't have souls. Like us, they ARE souls.

Bible says so.

JMW
Where? I am very interested. While I would love for my pets to make it there with me, I am skeptical of it happening. Then again, all that time I assumed that my cats have been sleeping, they could have been praying. :)

Upvote 0

InnerPhyre

Nov 13, 2003
✟71,967.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Ariel said:
That there are animals in heaven is certain. See for example Rev. 19:11-14 where Jesus comes riding a white horse with the armies of heaven following Him.

How awesome to think of!

But whether animals go to heaven--a beloved cat or dog--that remains for us to find out.

I think Jesus riding the white horse is symbolic. I don't think Jesus will have a sword sticking out of His mouth either.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

simguy83

Mar 22, 2004
Staffordshire
✟7,824.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi acording to Jon Courson on firefighters.org human beings are made of 3 things. The physical body, the soul and the sprit. Animals have only the physical body and the soul and so do not go to heaven. Don't worry this also means they don't go to hell either!

Upvote 0

themessage88

Apr 12, 2004
Indiana
✟153.00
Faith
Pentecostal
simguy 83 said: Hi acording to Jon Courson on firefighters.org human beings are made of 3 things. The physical body, the soul and the sprit. Animals have only the physical body and the soul and so do not go to heaven. Don't worry this also means they don't go to hell either!
So, then where do they go?

Upvote 0

daveleau

In all you do, do it for Christ and w/ Him in mind
Apr 12, 2004
Bossier City, LA (removed from his native South C
✟22,974.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ecc 3:19 doesn't say that our souls all go the same place, does it? It merely states that our bodies both return to the dust from which it was created, right? I'm fully open to the idea that animals go to heaven, but have not seen anything other than my own selfish desires and my human emotions that say that animals go to heaven.

Ecc 3:19
For that which befalleth the sons of men befalleth beasts; even one thing befalleth them: as the one dieth, so dieth the other; yea, they have all one breath; so that a man hath no preeminence above a beast: for all is vanity.
Ecc 3:20 All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again.
Ecc 3:21 Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward, and the spirit of the beast that goeth downward to the earth?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.