Youngstown
✟33,573.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Tell us how you REALLY feel about that song, Coach. I'm not sure we're clear on that matter. :p

He is taking my course :D

He is attempting to communicate his feelings about something..

Ok Coach, good attempt but next time you gotta hold back sum emotion just a little so that you won't scare the ladies away mate :)

Regards,
Drew

Upvote 0

CoachR64

Awesome, with a side order of amazing
Jul 2, 2007
Oklahoma City, OK
✟25,977.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
You can tell that song was made up entirely.... because, you see, miss underwood is an Okie. You don't do that to a man's truck in Oklahoma. You might beat up the other girl, throw his stuff out the windows.... no problem. But messing with a man's truck her carries the possibility of the death penalty.

Don't mess with a man's truck. It's one of the deadly sins. I read it int he Bible.

Coach

Upvote 0

penNpaper

Keep on moving
Nov 14, 2006
Youngstown
✟33,573.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Not sure I want to attract any ladies that like that song to begin with!

Coach

Don't make the lady cry now..or else you gotta talk to Big Brother Drewy..

And I can kick sum.......well you got the picture ;)

Regards,
Drew

Upvote 0

ido

Adios
May 7, 2007
✟56,288.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
You can tell that song was made up entirely.... because, you see, miss underwood is an Okie. You don't do that to a man's truck in Oklahoma. You might beat up the other girl, throw his stuff out the windows.... no problem. But messing with a man's truck her carries the possibility of the death penalty.

Don't mess with a man's truck. It's one of the deadly sins. I read it int he Bible.

Coach
^_^ Must be the Okie bible.

Actually, she had a disclaimer on her Myspace that the song was completely fictitious and that she did not condone that kind of behavior - nor had she ever participated in said behavior. I thought that was pretty funny. Don't wanna ruin that shiny, good girl image. lol

Upvote 0

Lady Bug

Thankful For My Confirmation
Site Supporter
Aug 23, 2007
✟786,492.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
lol I was gonna mention the song What Goes Around Comes Around from Justin Timberlake:D:D

ok I am not exactly a fan and I am not entirely keen on the lyrics of his songs but the melody (music only, not lyrics) of Love Stoned is catchy, hahaha...

I did the unthinkable on YouTube...I actually searched for live performances of both songs and I thought the live versions were awesome:eek::eek:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums