Lybrah

Apr 26, 2016
Maryland
✟62,745.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Please pray for me. Everything makes me so angry, and I have angry thoughts, and angry daydreams. It is easy to say, "well, then, stop." But the problem is that I have been doing it so long that it comes naturally, and I won't even realize I am doing it. Mostly the current events are getting me riled up. People who disagree with me are [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]ing me off. I don't want to be angry and then turn hateful. Prayers would help.

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,065,525.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father I pray blessings on this request, spiritual blessings, and for a victorious life that will bring you glory in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule

• Winner
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,779.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Please pray for me. Everything makes me so angry, and I have angry thoughts, and angry daydreams. It is easy to say, "well, then, stop." But the problem is that I have been doing it so long that it comes naturally, and I won't even realize I am doing it. Mostly the current events are getting me riled up. People who disagree with me are [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] me off. I don't want to be angry and then turn hateful. Prayers would help.
Could I ask one question ( don't get angry LOL) ? But this may be relevant to your situation. At what point in your life did you accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior, turn your life over to Him and ask Him into your heart ? I ask because with Jesus in your heart it's hard to live your life angry or for that matter particularly anxious even..

In the name of Jesus I pray that you have been born again, if not then I continue the prayer that your eyes will be open and ears open, to see and hear that need. Amen

• Useful
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums