• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

Angry all the time

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Lybrah, Jul 11, 2017.

1. Lybrah

Lybrah Active Member

+268
    Christian
    Single
    Please pray for me. Everything makes me so angry, and I have angry thoughts, and angry daydreams. It is easy to say, "well, then, stop." But the problem is that I have been doing it so long that it comes naturally, and I won't even realize I am doing it. Mostly the current events are getting me riled up. People who disagree with me are [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]ing me off. I don't want to be angry and then turn hateful. Prayers would help.

• Prayers Prayers x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Truthfrees

Truthfrees Well-Known Member Supporter

+2,899
    Word of Faith
    praying for you dear friend

• Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  3. Follower3

Follower3 Newbie

+181
    Christian
    Single
    Praying for you, may God renew your mind, keep your mind, and heart on him, and his word, and don't let this world get to you.

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  4. inquiring mind

inquiring mind associate with those you can learn from Supporter

+2,869
    United States
    Baptist
    Married
    Praying for you Lybrah... may the Lord give you strength and lift you from your struggle. Amen

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  5. Solomons Porch

Solomons Porch Solomon's Porch

+5,776
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Praying anger and frustration will leave you and peace/calm of the Holy Spirit take over your life in Jesus name.:pray:

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  6. Star Dancer

Star Dancer Well-Known Member

+2,199
    Calvary Chapel
    Widowed
    Praying for you :prayer:

• Like Like x 1
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • List
  7. Gabriel Anton

Gabriel Anton Exitus Acta Probat Acta Non Verba Deus Vult 11:18

+1,059
    Christian
    Private
    Peace be with you.

God welcomes your prayers.

I will keep you in my prayers, Dear Precious Soul of God.

God bless you.

8. rockytopva

rockytopva Love to pray! :) Supporter

+6,630
    Pentecostal
    Single
    Father I pray blessings on this request, spiritual blessings, and for a victorious life that will bring you glory in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule

9. macek

macek Well-Known Member

+796
    Slovenia
    Christian
    Single
    Praying for you, sister. Calm down :), if you are watching TV or listening to radio, turn them off. If people around you are annoying you, bless them and sing a praise song and go out for a walk.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  10. Dave G.

Dave G. Well-Known Member

+3,901
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Could I ask one question ( don't get angry LOL) ? But this may be relevant to your situation. At what point in your life did you accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior, turn your life over to Him and ask Him into your heart ? I ask because with Jesus in your heart it's hard to live your life angry or for that matter particularly anxious even..

In the name of Jesus I pray that you have been born again, if not then I continue the prayer that your eyes will be open and ears open, to see and hear that need. Amen