Florida
✟121,493.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have a question about something that happened last year,my oldest nephew got married a year ago almost,now I wanted to know,someone had taken a picture of my nephew getting ready to get married,in the picture it looks like an angel,everyone thinks and believes that the angel was my brother,my brother died a few years ago,could it really have been my brother in the picture?

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The word says.. when we die. Those that know Christ ..go right to the Father. We and all dead (God is not a god of the Dead but the living)

He created angels. And man.. we do not turn in to angels. That is not written. It could have just been an angel watching over.. but your brother as an angel.. I do not believe that. Nor just your brother. Again the word says.. we go right to the Father :)

Upvote 0

liberty of conscience

created anew
Dec 3, 2018
Visistate
Visit site
✟12,005.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have a question about something that happened last year,my oldest nephew got married a year ago almost,now I wanted to know,someone had taken a picture of my nephew getting ready to get married,in the picture it looks like an angel,everyone thinks and believes that the angel was my brother,my brother died a few years ago,could it really have been my brother in the picture?

It cannot be the brother according to scripture.

Not a Dead Link

Upvote 0