Angels/Apostles, Cleansing the Church, and Earth, Using the ‘Keys to the Kingdom'

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Revelation 19:11 The King of kings.
The heavens were opened, and as I looked on, a white horse appeared; its rider was called "The Faithful and True." Justice is his standard in passing judgment and in waging war. His eyes blazed like fire, and on his head were many diadems. Inscribed on his person was a name known to no one but himself. He wore a cloak that had been dipped in blood, and his name was the Word of God. The armies of heaven were behind him riding white horses and dressed in fine linen, pure and white. Out of his mouth came a sharp sword for striking down the nations. He will shepherd them with an iron rod; it is he who will tread out in the winepress the blazing wrath of God the Almighty. A name was written on the part of the cloak that covered his thigh: "King of kings and Lord of lords."...

The ‘Sword of Christ’s Mouth’ is Jesus lips proclaiming sinners bound to their sins; There is no other ‘Hurl into Hell’ weapon. Jesus armed His Apostles and their Successors with the Sword of His Mouth. John 20:20 "Peace be with you," he said again. "As the Father has sent me, so I send you." Then he breathed on them and said: "Receive the Holy Spirit. If you forgive men's sins, they are forgiven them; if you hold them bound, they are held bound." Christ’s Apostolic Successors are fully armed and capable of dishing out the Woes of Revelation, while fighting Satan, under the Command of their King of kings, Jesus Christ.

Who better to separate out, the wicked for burning in hell, using Catholic Church Anathema, from the, Elect, absolved of their sins, through the Sacrament of Reconciliation, and selected to enter Christ’s Kingdom Come, on earth, than Catholic Clergy/Combat Angels of the Apocalypse.

Matthew 13:36
The harvest is the end of the age, and the harvesters are angels. Just as weeds are collected and burned (up) with fire, so will it be at the end of the age. The Son of Man will send his angels, and they will collect out of his kingdom all who cause others to sin and all evildoers. They will throw them into the fiery furnace, where there will be wailing and grinding of teeth. Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Whoever has ears ought to hear."

Matthew 13:47
Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a net thrown into the sea, which collects fish of every kind. When it is full they haul it ashore and sit down to put what is good into buckets. What is bad they throw away. Thus it will be at the end of the age. The angels will go out and separate the wicked from the righteous and throw them into the fiery furnace, where there will be wailing and grinding of teeth.
When Jesus Comes into His Power as King and Ruler of the World, He will Rule with and through His Church, the Catholic Church. Jesus will Rule on earth using 'The Sword of Christ's Mouth', which is His Power to bind and loost sins. Jesus has already armed His Apostles and their Successors with the Sword of His Mouth and the ability to absolve the sins of the repentant. Apostolic Successors are already armed to Rule the world with Jesus, using the 'Keys to the Kingdom.

Jesus is not King and Ruler of the world until His Combat Angels of the Apocalypse/Apostolic Successors put His Laws into enforcement on earth, using the 'Keys to the Kingdom'. At the precise moment the great angel of Revelation reads the small scroll of auto anathemas, putting Christ's Laws into enforcement on earth, Jesus is Crowned as King and Ruler of the world. Jesus will Rule on Earth, with and through His Church, the Catholic Church, using the 'Keys to the Kingdom', and He will smash the unrepentant wicked like an earthen dish.

Psalms 2:8
Ask of me and I will give you the nations for an inheritance and the ends of the earth for your possessions. You shall rule them with an iron rod; you shall shatter them like an earthen dish."

Luke 22:29
He said to them, I confer a kingdom on you, just as my Father has conferred one on me, that you may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom; and you will sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Psalms 47:6
God mounts the throne amid shouts of joy; the LORD, amid trumpet blasts. Sing praise to God, sing praise; sing praise to our king, sing praise. God is king over all the earth; sing hymns of praise. God rules over the nations; God sits upon his holy throne. The princes of the peoples assemble with the people of the God of Abraham. For the rulers of the earth belong to God, who is enthroned on high.

Revelation 1:16

A sharp, two-edged sword came out of his mouth, and his face shone like the sun at its brightest. When I caught sight of him I fell down at his feet as though dead, he touched me with his right hand and said: "There is nothing to fear. I am the First and the Last and the One who lives. Once I was dead but not I live-- forever and ever. I hold the keys of death and the nether world."

Isaiah 11:4 The Rule of Immanuel.
He shall strike the ruthless with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips he shall slay the wicked.

JOB 4:9
By the breath of God they perish, and by the blast of his wrath they are consumed.
Jesus' first act as King and Ruler of the earth is to purge the earth of the unrepentant wicked. Once the small scroll is read by the Great Angel of Revelation, we go through the 'Three Days of Darkness' where the 'Wrath of the Lamb' cleanses the earth of the unrepentant wicked. You want to have your Divine Mercy garment on, washed in the blood of the Lamb through the Sacrament of Reconciliation, for this event. After the 'Three Days of Darkness', the Elect come out of their darkened homes, to the Bride's 'Wedding Day of the Lamb' to live with Him, in His Kingdom Come, under Messianic Reign. Jesus will wipe away His Bride's every tear.

Isaiah 13:1
Upon the bare mountains set up a signal; cry out to them, Beckon for them to enter the gates of the nobles. I have commanded my consecrated ones, I have summoned my warriors, eager and bold to carry out my anger. Listen! the rumble on the mountains: that of an immense throng! Listen! the noise of kingdoms, nations assembled! The LORD of hosts is mustering an army for battle. They come from a far-off country, and from the end of the heavens, The LORD and the instruments of his wrath, to destroy all the land. Howl, for the day of the LORD is near; as destruction from the Almighty it comes. Therefore all hands fall helpless, every human heart melts, and they are terrified, Pangs and sorrows take hold of them, like a woman in labor they writhe; They look aghast at each other, their faces aflame. Indeed, the day of the LORD comes, cruel, with wrath and burning anger; To lay waste the land and destroy the sinners within it! The stars of the heavens and their constellations will send forth no light; The sun will be dark at its rising, and the moon will not give its light. Thus I will punish the world for its evil and the wicked for their guilt. I will put an end to the pride of the arrogant, the insolence of tyrants I will humble. I will make mortals more rare than pure gold, human beings, than the gold of Ophir. For this I will make the heavens tremble and the earth shall be shaken from its place, At the wrath of the LORD of hosts on the day of his burning anger.

Last edited:

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Luke 22:29
He said to them, I confer a kingdom on you, just as my Father has conferred one on me, that you may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom; and you will sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Psalms 47:6

God mounts the throne amid shouts of joy; the LORD, amid trumpet blasts. Sing praise to God, sing praise; sing praise to our king, sing praise. God is king over all the earth; sing hymns of praise. God rules over the nations; God sits upon his holy throne. The princes of the peoples assemble with the people of the God of Abraham. For the rulers of the earth belong to God, who is enthroned on high.

Revelation 11:15
Then the seventh angel blew his trumpet. There were loud voices in heaven, saying, 'The kingdom of the world now belongs to our Lord and to his Anointed, and he will reign forever and ever'

Obadiah 1:17 Judah Shall Be Restored.
But on Mount Zion there shall be a portion saved; the mountain shall be holy,...
...And saviors shall ascend Mount Zion to rule the mount of Esau, and the kingship shall be the LORD'S.

The third part of the secret revealed at the Cova da Iria-Fatima,
on 13 July 1917.

I write in obedience to you, my God, who command me to do so through his Excellency the Bishop of Leiria and through your Most Holy Mother and mine. After the two parts which I have already explained, at the left of Our Lady and a little above, we saw an Angel with a flaming sword in his left hand; flashing, it gave out flames that looked as though they would set the world on fire; but they died out in contact with the splendour that Our Lady radiated towards him from her right hand: pointing to the earth with his right hand, the Angel cried out in a loud voice: 'Penance, Penance, Penance!'. And we saw in an immense light that is God: 'something similar to how people appear in a mirror when they pass in front of it' a Bishop dressed in White 'we had the impression that it was the Holy Father'. Other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious going up a steep mountain, at the top of which there was a big Cross of rough-hewn trunks as of a cork-tree with the bark; before reaching there the Holy Father passed through a big city half in ruins and half trembling with halting step, afflicted with pain and sorrow, he prayed for the souls of the corpses he met on his way; having reached the top of the mountain, on his knees at the foot of the big Cross he was killed by a group of soldiers who fired bullets and arrows at him, and in the same way there died one after another the other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious, and various lay people of different ranks and positions. Beneath the two arms of the Cross there were two Angels each with a crystal aspersorium in his hand, in which they gathered up the blood of the Martyrs and with it sprinkled the souls that were making their way to God.
Quoted from:Vatican: Third Secret of Fatima

Mark 11:9
Those preceding him as well as those following kept crying out: 'Hosanna! Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord! Blessed is the kingdom of our father David that is to come! Hosanna in the highest!'

Matthew 6:9 The Lord's Prayer
"This is how you are to pray: 'Our Father in heaven hallowed be your name, your kingdom come, your will be done on earth as it is in heaven ...//...
Subject us not to trial but deliver us from the evil one.'

Luke 1:30
Then the angel said to her, 'Do not be afraid, Mary, for you have found favor with God. Behold, you will conceive in your womb and bear a son, and you shall name him Jesus. He will be great and will be called Son of the Most High, and the Lord God will give him the throne of David his father, and he will rule over the house of Jacob forever, and of his kingdom there will be no end.'

Last edited:
Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
ST. LOUIS DE MONTFORT, END TIMES
divine intervention within salvation history.

This intermediary stage is the most dynamic and active, because during this stage we pass from the reign of sin to the reign of Jesus Christ in the hearts of men and women. Montfort is convinced that the Kingdom of God in Jesus Christ should not be projected into the hereafter but must come into existence on earth, in this world: "Is it not true that your kingdom must come?" (PM 5). This is the leitmotif of TD from its first sentence: "It was through the blessed Virgin Mary that Jesus Christ came into the world, and it is also through her that he must reign in the world" (TD 1; cf. 13, 22, 49, 157, 217, 262). Who will be able to transform the world? For Montfort there is no doubt: God alone can accomplish such a task. He will intervene with "a deluge of fire, love and justice" through the mediation of the Spirit and the manifold acts of Mary (PM 13, 15, 24-25; TD 49-56). This divine intervention will be through and in mankind, especially through the "apostles of the end times" (TD 58). Their task will be twofold: " destroying sin and setting up the kingdom of Jesus" (SM 59)....
...The work of the apostles of the end times swings essentially around two poles, one negative, the other positive: "destroying sin and establishing the reign of Jesus Christ" (SM 59). The first pole involves a series of aggressive actions against the forces of evil: they"will give battle, overthrowing and crushing" (TD 48), they "will thunder against sin, they will storm against the world, they will strike down the devil and his followers" (TD 57), they "will be the odor of death to the great, the rich and the proud of this world" (TD 56). In the PM, along the same lines, Montfort foresees missionaries who will attack and overthrow the "enemies of God" (PM 8, 29), who will "crush the head of the serpent" (PM 12), "address their ardent prayers to heaven, turning them into the weapons which will overcome or convert their enemies" (PM 25). The positive pole, which is described in more detail, consists of actions directed at the reform of the Church and its extension into the world: their "ministry will renew the face of the earth and reform your Church" (PM 17). With this objective, the apostles of the end times will carry out sanctifying apostolic work: they "will enkindle everywhere the fires of divine love" (TD 56); "wherever they preach, they will leave behind them nothing but the gold of love" (TD 58); they will be the "sweet fragrance of Jesus" (TD 56). They will "build the temple of the true Solomon and the mystical city of God" (TD 48), and they will "shower down the rain of God’s word and of eternal life" (TD 57). Moreover, they will work to extend the Lord’s empire "over the impious, the idolators and Muslims" (TD 49), receiving the deluge of fire that will empower them to convert "Muslims, idolators and even Jews"... (PM 17).

... His proposed congregation of missionary priests forms the core of these apostles. But the activity and the mighty battles of the end times must not be reserved to them alone. In two other prophetic texts, Montfort speaks more generally of "chosen souls" in whom Mary will reign sovereign (TD 217), and he enlarges the horizon to embrace "a mighty legion of brave and valiant soldiers of Jesus and Mary, both men and women"

Quoted from: JESUS LIVING IN MARY: HANDBOOK OF THE SPIRITUALITY OF ST. LOUIS DE MONTFORT END TIMES

Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
---Staff Edit---

John 15:22
"If I had not come to them and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of sin; now, however, their sin cannot be excused. To hate me is to hate my Father. Had I not performed such works among them as no one has ever done before, they would not be guilty of sin; but as it is, they have seen, and they go on hating me and my Father."

John 14:15
If you love me, you will keep my commandments.

Matthew 25:41
Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you accursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was hungry and you gave me no food, I was thirsty and you gave me no drink, a stranger and you gave me no welcome, naked and you gave me no clothing, ill and in prison, and you did not care for me.'

1 John 5:3
For the love of God is this, that we keep his commandments. And his commandments are not burdensome,

Deuteronomy 7:9
"Understand, then, that the LORD, your God, is God indeed, the faithful God who keeps his merciful covenant down to the thousandth generation toward those who love him and keep his commandments, but who repays with destruction the person who hates him; he does not dally with such a one, but makes him personally pay for it. You shall therefore carefully observe the commandments, the statutes and decrees which I enjoin on you today."

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
--Staff Edit---

NAB MAT 19:16
"Teacher, what good must I do to possess everlasting life?" He answered, "Why do you question me about what is good? There is One who is good. If you wish to enter into life, keep the commandments." "Which ones?" he asked. Jesus replied "You shall not kill"; 'You shall not commit adultery'; 'You shall not steal'; 'You shall not bear false witness'; 'Honor your father and mother'; and 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'"

NAB JOH 5:27
"The Father has given over to him power to pass judgment because he is Son of Man; no need for you to be surprised at this, for an hour is coming in which all those in their tombs shall hear his voice and come forth. Those who have done right shall rise to live; the evildoers shall rise to be damned."

NAB MAT 16:27
The Son of Man will come with his angels. When He does, he will repay each man according to his conduct.

NAB MAT 25:31

"And he will separate them one from another, as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. He will place the sheep on his right and the goats on his left. Then the king will say to those on his right, 'Come, you who are blessed by my Father. Inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, a stranger and you welcomed me, naked and you clothed me, ill and you cared for me, in prison and you visited me.'...
...Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you accursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was hungry and you gave me no food, I was thirsty and you gave me no drink, a stranger and you gave me no welcome, naked and you gave me no clothing, ill and in prison, and you did not care for me.'...

...'Amen, I say to you, what you did not do for one of these least ones, you did not do for me.' And these will go off to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life."

NAB JOH 12:44
Jesus proclaimed aloud: "Whoever puts faith in me believes not so much in me as in him who sent me; and whoever looks on me is seeing him who sent me. I have come to the world as its light, to keep anyone who believes in me from remaining in the dark. If anyone hears my words and does not keep them, I am not the one to condemn him, for I did not come to condemn the world but to save it. Whoever rejects me and does not accept my words already has his judge, namely, the word I have spoken it is that which will condemn him on the last day. For I have not spoken on my own; no, the Father who sent me has commanded me what to say and how to speak. Since I know that his commandment means eternal life, whatever I say is spoken just as he instructed me."

NAB MAT 7:21

"None of those who cry out, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of God but only the one who does the will of my Father in heaven. When that day comes, many will plead with me, 'Lord, Lord,' have we not prophesied in your name? have we not exorcized demons by its power? Did we not do many miracles in your name as well? Then I will declare to them solemnly, I never knew you. Out of my sight, you evildoers!"

NAB MAT 24:9

Then they will hand you over to persecution, and they will kill you. You will be hated by all nations because of my name. And then many will be led into sin; they will betray and hate one another. Many false prophets will arise and deceive many; and because of the increase of evildoing, the love of many will grow cold. But the one who perseveres to the end will be saved.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
JESUS, THE DIVINE MERCY
by St.Faustina

Jesus looked at me and said, Souls perish in spite of My bitter Passion. I am giving them the last hope of salvation; that is, the Feast of My Mercy. If they will not adore My mercy, they will perish for all eternity. Secretary of My mercy, write, tell souls about this great mercy of Mine, because the awful day, the day of My justice, is near. (Diary - Divine Mercy in My Soul, 965)

The Blessed Virgin Mary :

... you have to speak to the world about His great mercy and prepare the world for the Second Coming of Him who will come, not as a merciful Savior, but as a just Judge. Oh, how terrible is that day! Determined is the day of justice, the day of divine wrath. The angels tremble before it. Speak to souls about this great mercy while it is still the time for [granting] mercy. If you keep silent now, you will be answering for a great number of souls on that terrible day. ... (635)​

Hello All,
I decided to take a version of this thread over to the 'Eschatology - Endtimes & Prophecy' CF forum. I wish to spread our Blessed Mother and Jesus' warnings about the Second Coming, as Jesus and the Blessed Mother have requested we do.

If any of you fellow Catholics would like to come over and help out, or just read along, this would be great!

Angels/Apostolic Successors, Will Rule with Jesus under Messianic Reign.

Thanks,
Steven

Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello All,
I am still working over in the Eschatology forum. I decided to start a 'faith alone' vs. 'faith through works' thread there. Everything seems to regress back to this one issue. Please come take a look at this new thread and help out if you like. Thanks Rhamiel, for visiting the Eschatology forum previously.

End Times False Prophets Oppose Jesus' Teachings to obey Jesus to go to heaven through Jesus

Matthew 24:9
And then many will be led into sin; they will betray and hate one another. Many false prophets will arise and deceive many; and because of the increase of evildoing, the love of many will grow cold. But the one who perseveres to the end will be saved.

John 5:27
"The Father has given over to him power to pass judgment because he is Son of Man; no need for you to be surprised at this, for an hour is coming in which all those in their tombs shall hear his voice and come forth. Those who have done right shall rise to live; the evildoers shall rise to be damned."

Matthew 7:21
"None of those who cry out, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of God but only the one who does the will of my Father in heaven. When that day comes, many will plead with me, 'Lord, Lord,' have we not prophesied in your name? have we not exorcized demons by its power? Did we not do many miracles in your name as well? Then I will declare to them solemnly, I never knew you. Out of my sight, you evildoers!"

"Anyone who hears my words and puts them into practice is like the wise man who built his house on rock. When the rainy season set in, the torrents came and the winds blew and buffeted his house, It did not collapse; it had been solidly set on rock. Anyone who hears my words but does not put them into practice is like the foolish man who built his house on sandy ground. The rains fell, the torrents came, the winds blew and lashed against his house. It collapsed under all this and was completely ruined."
The only way to heaven is through the Blood of Jesus. We all agree on this. Jesus constantly preaches that He will Judge us, according to our conduct, as to who He will bring through His Blood and into heaven, and who He will burn in hell. To 'Believe in Jesus', and 'Put Faith in Jesus' means to do what JESUS tells you to do. To love Jesus, means to do what JESUS tells you to do. To sin is to hate Jesus. In End Days, Jesus tells us there will be many False Prophets, deceiving many people away from Jesus' teachings on eternal life, and into damnation.

‘Sin Boldly’
by Martin Luther
"If you are a preacher of Grace, then preach a true, not a fictitious grace; if grace is true, you must bear a true and not a fictitious sin. God does not save people who are only fictitious sinners. Be a sinner and sin boldly, but believe and rejoice in Christ even more boldly. For he is victorious over sin, death, and the world. As long as we are here we have to sin. This life in not the dwelling place of righteousness but, as Peter says, we look for a new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells. . . . Pray boldly-you too are a mighty sinner." (Weimar ed. vol. 2, p. 371; Letters I, "Luther's Works," American Ed., Vol 48. p. 281- 282)

If you are a preacher of mercy, do not preach an imaginary but the true mercy. If the mercy is true, you must therefore bear the true, not an imaginary sin. God does not save those who are only imaginary sinners. Be a sinner, and let your sins be strong, but let your trust in Christ be stronger, and rejoice in Christ who is the victor over sin, death, and the world. We will commit sins while we are here, for this life is not a place where justice resides. We, however, says Peter (2. Peter 3:13) are looking forward to a new heaven and a new earth where justice will reign. It suffices that through God's glory we have recognized the Lamb who takes away the sin of the world. No sin can separate us from Him, even if we were to kill or commit adultery thousands of times each day. Do you think such an exalted Lamb paid merely a small price with a meager sacrifice for our sins? Pray hard for you are quite a sinner.
Quoted from: Martin Luther: Sin Boldly | Page 1 of 1
Matthew 16:27
The Son of Man will come with his angels. When He does, he will repay each man according to his conduct.

Romans 2:6 (St. Paul is Speaking)
. . . when he will repay every man for what he has done: eternal life to those who strive for glory, honor, and immortality by patiently doing right; wrath and fury to those who selfishly disobey the truth and obey wickedness.
Yes, affliction and anguish will come upon every man who has done evil, the Jew first then the Greek. But there will be glory, honor, and peace for everyone who has done good, likewise the Jew first, then the Greek.

1 Corinthians 7:19 (St. Paul is speaking.)
Circumcision counts for nothing, and its lack makes no difference either. What matters is keeping God's commandments.

Matthew 13:36
The harvest is the end of the age, and the harvesters are angels. Just as weeds are collected and burned (up) with fire, so will it be at the end of the age. The Son of Man will send his angels, and they will collect out of his kingdom all who cause others to sin and all evildoers. They will throw them into the fiery furnace, where there will be wailing and grinding of teeth. Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Whoever has ears ought to hear."

John 15:22
"If I had not come to them and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of sin; now, however, their sin cannot be excused. To hate me is to hate my Father. Had I not performed such works among them as no one has ever done before, they would not be guilty of sin; but as it is, they have seen, and they go on hating me and my Father."

1 John 5:3
For the love of God is this, that we keep his commandments. And his commandments are not burdensome,

John 14:15
If you love me, you will keep my commandments.

John 14:23
Jesus answered and said to him,
"Whoever loves me will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our dwelling with him. Whoever does not love me does not keep my words; yet the word you hear is not mine but that of the Father who sent me.

Matthew 19:16
"Teacher, what good must I do to possess everlasting life?" He answered,
"Why do you question me about what is good? There is One who is good. If you wish to enter into life, keep the commandments." "Which ones?" he asked. Jesus replied "You shall not kill"; 'You shall not commit adultery'; 'You shall not steal'; 'You shall not bear false witness'; 'Honor your father and mother'; and 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'"

John 12:44
Jesus proclaimed aloud:
"Whoever puts faith in me believes not so much in me as in him who sent me; and whoever looks on me is seeing him who sent me. I have come to the world as its light, to keep anyone who believes in me from remaining in the dark. If anyone hears my words and does not keep them, I am not the one to condemn him, for I did not come to condemn the world but to save it. Whoever rejects me and does not accept my words already has his judge, namely, the word I have spoken it is that which will condemn him on the last day. For I have not spoken on my own; no, the Father who sent me has commanded me what to say and how to speak. Since I know that his commandment means eternal life, whatever I say is spoken just as he instructed me."

Revelation 22:12
"Remember, I am coming soon! I bring with me the reward that will be given to each man as his conduct deserves. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End! Happy are they who wash their robes so as to have free access to the tree of life and enter the city through its gates Outside are the dogs and sorcerers, the fornicators and murderers, the idol-worshipers and all who love falsehood."

Upvote 0

St. Helens

I stand with Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
CF Staff Trainer
Site Supporter
Jul 24, 2007
Lower Slower Minnesota
✟1,227,373.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
MOD HAT ON
Congregational Forum Restrictions
Members who do not truly share the core beliefs and teachings of a specific congregational forum may post in fellowship or ask questions, but they may not teach or debate within the forum.
MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
= Too long, didn't read.
lol! Thanks Michie! I am working on getting up to speed.

Sorry about that fiasco, where the anti-Catholic came in. I have been spending a great deal of time over in the general theology CF forums, defending the Catholic Church. It can be pretty crazy over there. I wanted to share one of the crazy observations for discussion here, but that didn't work well. I see parouseia, one of our fellow Catholics over there, but few other Catholics. I think parouseia and I are at least letting the general forums know that the Catholic Church is out there, and it is, a force, Christ's Force, to be reckoned with.

Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,679,316.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
lol! Thanks Michie! I am working on getting up to speed.

Sorry about that fiasco, where the anti-Catholic came in. I have been spending a great deal of time over in the general theology CF forums, defending the Catholic Church. It can be pretty crazy over there. I wanted to share one of the crazy observations for discussion here, but that didn't work well. I see parouseia, one of our fellow Catholics over there, but few other Catholics. I think parouseia and I are at least letting the general forums know that the Catholic Church is out there, and it is, a force, Christ's Force, to be reckoned with.
No problem. As far as GT and politics, both places nauseate me. So I don't delve into that muck. The obsession some have is just creepy.

Upvote 0

Rhamiel

Member of the Round Table
Nov 11, 2006
ohio
✟241,111.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
@StevenMerten i love your ideas even if we do not always agree, we seem to come very close on most ideas

But these super long posts kill any real discussion, maybe try just one idea and a few bible verses or quotes from saints to back it up, as the thread grows and more people respond you can drop additional info to support your idea or expand it based on the feedback you get

Sorry if this sounds negative, I only say this because I genuinely love your posts and just wish your threads were more interactive

Reactions: Anhelyna
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello Rhamiel,
My threads and posts are designed for multiple audiences.

About 15 years ago, I was doing a search on google. I clicked on a reference and began to read. Wow, this guy thinks just like me! Turns out, it was me, on CF. I want my threads and posts to be there, with Jesus' words in full force, when google sends souls in search of Jesus, my way.

I also want fellowship with you and my fellow Catholics. All those quotes of Jesus' words are not meant for you, they are meant for those who have not heard, or have been lead astray from Jesus' teachings. Devout Catholics, who do not object to what I am saying, skip over all the quotes, and move on to the next post.

A strong defense of Jesus' teachings. When Jesus is asked, 'What must I do to share in everlasting life?'; Jesus answers Obey the Commandments. Faith alone Christians destroy Jesus' teaching on what to do to go to heaven, with their misunderstandings of St. Paul's epistles. When I come in with massive amounts of scripture, where Jesus is telling us to Love Him, and the Father, by obeying God's commands, in order to go to heaven, it filters out the small talk arguments that have been debated hundreds of quadrillions of times before, over the past 500 years. Plus it leaves a subconscious impact on a reader, 'Wow! Jesus really does teach us to obey God to go to heaven. A Lot!'

I also heavily use bolding and underlining so that a reader can just read Jesus' words that I am relating too. Or they can sit back and absorb all of Jesus' words, in the whole context, if they choose. My posts are multi geared, for multi audiences.

As for you my friend Rhamiel, use high gear, skip the long quotes of Jesus' words in my posts that are geared for beginners or lost souls.

Peace
Steven

Last edited:
Upvote 0