✟128,051.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Angel_Visitation_in_Santa_Marial.jpg

An angelic visitation in California! Pray Santa Maria started a 24/7 Prayer Covering over their city by having many churches participate in taking a day of the week to keep the city covered. The photo shows angels flying in the church during worship.

jeolmstead

-That’s me in the corner, losing my religion
Apr 27, 2006
Memphis, TN USA
✟22,092.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am convinced that God has angels…..

I am convinced that people have seen them…..

I am not however convinced that this photo shows one…..

There is something in the photo, but, you can’t tell what it is. You can tell that this is a long exposure (look at the movement captured in the women’s raised hand)

John O.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HephzibahBenJudah

Daughter of Zion
Oct 31, 2006
Florida
✟128,051.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
There are cults out there that climb on rocks and pray to guides or angels...

I say we should just keep standing on the solid rock Jesus and follow Him and He will take care of the rest.

It's enough to take God at His word and just believe that He is and that He is the rewarder of those that diligently seek after Him.

Thank God for angels and I pray for mine that they will be granted patience and strength because I know I'm not easy to get along with.

Upvote 0

Leah

2 Corinthians 5:21
May 26, 2005
✟7,700.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There are cults out there that climb on rocks and pray to guides or angels...

I say we should just keep standing on the solid rock Jesus and follow Him and He will take care of the rest.

It's enough to take God at His word and just believe that He is and that He is the rewarder of those that diligently seek after Him.

Thank God for angels and I pray for mine that they will be granted patience and strength because I know I'm not easy to get along with.

Amen, sis! :thumbsup:

I've seen something very similar to what you've shown us, Hephzibah, and I wonder if what I saw was an angel in my apartment. I've seen it twice now. But I was also in the middle of waking up from sleep, so it could've been just my imagination.

Upvote 0

nephilimiyr

I've Been Keepin My Eyes Wide Open
Jan 21, 2003
Wausau Wisconsin
Visit site
✟48,052.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Not all angels we see are angels of God but angels of light with evil purposes. The only reason why angels of God would show themselves is if they are delivering a message or a specific task given them by God. If they are just wanting their pictures taken, then it's my opinion, you better beware of them!

Reactions: Leah
Upvote 0

Leah

2 Corinthians 5:21
May 26, 2005
✟7,700.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Not all angels we see are angels of God but angels of light with evil purposes. The only reason why angels of God would show themselves is if they are delivering a message or a specific task given them by God. If they are just wanting their pictures taken, then it's my opinion, you better beware of them!

I was thinking the same thing, too. I thought "Now....why would God's angels allow themselves to be shown to people so easily??"

Upvote 0

nephilimiyr

Jan 21, 2003
Wausau Wisconsin
Visit site
✟48,052.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I was thinking the same thing, too. I thought "Now....why would God's angels allow themselves to be shown to people so easily??"
It's like this; are we so faithless that we need angels to just show up to get their pictures taken to tell us that God and His angels are really constantly working?

People need to realize that there are other angels who are constantly working, and they know all the tricks in the book!

Reactions: BrianJohn
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

c1ners

Senior Contributor
Dec 12, 2005
US
✟30,977.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's like this; are we so faithless that we need angels to just show up to get their pictures taken to tell us that God and His angels are really constantly working?

People need to realize that there are other angels who are constantly working, and they know all the tricks in the book!

I don't think anyone is saying that at all. It's sort of like this:
Some people like Fords, others like Chevy's, and still others might like Kia's.
I like seeing pictures of angels. I think they are beautiful, and timeless pieces of art. You think they represent evil. It's not a who's right or wrong thing here. It's a matter of a persons own personal preference. :)

I like angels, and I thank you for sharing.

Upvote 0

nephilimiyr

Jan 21, 2003
Wausau Wisconsin
Visit site
✟48,052.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I don't think anyone is saying that at all. It's sort of like this:
That's not what I meant, I am not accusing anybody of anything. I just asked a question, that's why I used a question mark.

I think they are beautiful, and timeless pieces of art.
Photographs of apiritions that you really don't know anything about? You do not know what those things are in those photos.

You think they represent evil.
Stop right there! That is not what I said at all! I said we should beware of them. That means be careful, keep a watch of them, investigate before interacting, proceed with caution, that's what beware means.

It's not a who's right or wrong thing here. It's a matter of a persons own personal preference. :)
I am not treating this as a who is right or who is wrong. All I did was give my opinion. :)

I like angels, and I thank you for sharing.
I have seen visions of angels, they ministered to me. I have studied them in depth in the Bible, extra ancient bibical sources, and modern extra biblical sources. There are good angels and there are bad angels, it behoves people to learn to spot the differences.

Reactions: KleinerApfel
Upvote 0

KleinerApfel

When I awake I am still with You
Mar 4, 2004
Somewhere
✟35,470.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I was wondering why photos/videos someone shows online, telling us it's an angel, sometimes make me go,"Ugh! :eek: "

Thank you for your wise words of caution Nephilimyr.

We are surrounded by spirits, and many, many good ones at that, who are indeed sent to minister to us, but yes we need to take a balanced view and weigh each incident with discernment in our spirit.

Thanks be to God for the holy servants He sends to guard us, I pray they hover here and watch over us all. :groupray:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.