And straightway he called them: and they left their father Zebedee in the ship with the hired servants, and went after him....

orbiter

Apr 1, 2016
Fl
✟76,776.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Peace in Christ.

Why go to a “church” and give your money there and not be fed with the Word of Truth? Their teachings do not satisfy.

The Lord comes to give us an understanding with the giving of the Bread sent from Heaven without cost. We are to "incline our ear" and hear so that we may rejoice in what He has to say.

What we are receiving in the churches of earthly-minded men is false knowledge of the gospel…and people are paying for it as they demand to be paid for their “service” of preaching.

Isa 55:1-3 KJV
(1) Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price.
(2) Wherefore do ye spend money for that which is not bread? and your labour for that which satisfieth not?
hearken diligently unto me, and eat ye that which is good, and let your soul delight itself in fatness.
(3) Incline your ear, and come unto me: hear, and your soul shall live; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you, even the sure mercies of David.

His voice that teaches us in the Spirit is the living waters of our lives that we are to drink of (without cost) and live. “Whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely”. The preaching in the Spirit of Truth = the living waters …which are free of cost.

Rev 22:17 KJV
(17) And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

The false preachers of “another jesus” and of “another gospel” preach for money’s sake (for their own earthly necessities) rather than work with their own hands to support themselves as Paul did (who was a tentmaker).

2Co 11:4-7 KJV
(4) For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.
(5) For I suppose I was not a whit behind the very chiefest apostles.

The true apostles made manifest among us all things.

(6) But though I be rude in speech, yet not in knowledge; but we have been throughly made manifest among you in all things.

The gospel of God is to be freely preached.

(7) Have I committed an offence in abasing myself that ye might be exalted, because I have preached to you the gospel of God freely?

The true apostles of Christ have made manifest all things to us. Paul has “showed us all things” how that laboring with our own hands to support our own earthly necessities will enable us to truly feed the church of God.

Act 20:33-35 KJV
(33) I have coveted no man's silver, or gold, or apparel.

We are to be with him in this: working with our own hands to meet our own earthly necessities.

(34) Yea, ye yourselves know, that these hands have ministered unto my necessities, and to them that were with me.
(35) I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive.

He has declared unto us all the counsel of God…showing us all things….manifesting all things to us: how that working with our own hands to support ourselves shall give us the true ability to feed the church of God with the Word of Truth….the true gospel (good news).

Act 20:27-28 KJV
(27) For I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God.
(28) Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

The apostles of Christ had this power to get paid from those they preached to….but they did forgo that power so that we (after them) would follow them in their example.

To do otherwise is to “walk disorderly” and not after the tradition (that is….transmission….the commandment) of the true apostles wo did not eat any man’s bread for nothing.

We are even not to keep company with such: those who are preaching for pay.

2Th 3:6-15 KJV
(6) Now we command you, brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye withdraw yourselves from every brother that walketh disorderly, and not after the tradition which he received of us.
(7) For yourselves know how ye ought to follow us: for we behaved not ourselves disorderly among you;
(8) Neither did we eat any man's bread for nought; but wrought with labour and travail night and day, that we might not be chargeable to any of you:

Now they are the example we are to follow. They did forgo this power. "This WE COMMAND YOU..."

(9) Not because we have not power, but to make ourselves an ensample unto you to follow us.
(10) For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat.
(11) For we hear that there are some which walk among you disorderly, working not at all, but are busybodies.
(12) Now them that are such we command and exhort by our Lord Jesus Christ, that with quietness they work, and eat their own bread.
(13) But ye, brethren, be not weary in well doing.

(14) And if any man obey not our word by this epistle, note that man, and have no company with him, that he may be ashamed.
(15) Yet count him not as an enemy, but admonish him as a brother.

Again, we are to be “followers” of Paul in this: seeking not our own profit but he profit of many that they may be saved by the preaching of the true gospel (of which those false apostles are not).

1Co 10:33 – 11:1 KJV
(33) Even as I please all men in all things, not seeking mine own profit, but the profit of many, that they may be saved.
(1) Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.

The false apostles (apostles = sent) are falsely sent. They are tried and found out that they are false apostles.

Rev 2:2 KJV
(2) I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars:

How so? They will not obey the word of the true apostles by this letter. They will not obey the commandment and exhortation of our Lord Jesus Christ to work with their own hands (in quietness…that is not by vocally preaching for pay) and eat their own bread.

2nd Thess 3:
(12) Now them that are such we command and exhort by our Lord Jesus Christ, that with quietness they work, and eat their own bread.
(13) But ye, brethren, be not weary in well doing.
(14) And if any man obey not our word by this epistle, note that man, and have no company with him, that he may be ashamed.
(15) Yet count him not as an enemy, but admonish him as a brother.

False apostles charge for their preaching of the “gospel”….but they do not understand it. They eat another man’s bread (who worked hard for it) for nothing…without working for it.

When Judas received the “sop” (a mouthful, crumb, morsel), he went out immediately and it was “night”. It is “night” for all who do this as they have no understanding. Their minds have been blinded by the god of this age. We must separate ourselves from them so that the Son of man is glorified and God is glorified in Him.

Joh 13:30-31 KJV
(30) He then having received the sop went immediately out: and it was night.
(31) Therefore, when he was gone out, Jesus said, Now is the Son of man glorified, and God is glorified in him.

The prophets make the people err concerning the true gospel. They cry “peace” to those who put food in their mouths …but make war against those who do not.

Mic 3:5-6 KJV
(5) Thus saith the LORD concerning the prophets that make my people err, that bite with their teeth, and cry, Peace; and he that putteth not into their mouths, they even prepare war against him.

This is why it is “night” unto them. They do not have the vision….the understanding of the gospel.

(6) Therefore night shall be unto you, that ye shall not have a vision; and it shall be dark unto you, that ye shall not divine; and the sun shall go down over the prophets, and the day shall be dark over them.

They preach for “hire”…judging for “reward”…..

Mic 3:11 KJV
(11) The heads thereof judge for reward, and the priests thereof teach for hire, and the prophets thereof divine for money: yet will they lean upon the LORD, and say, Is not the LORD among us? none evil can come upon us.

We must "renounce" these things:

2Co 4:1-3 KJV
(1) Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not;
(2) But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God.
(3) But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

Jesus calls us...to immediately leave our "nets"...preaching for "gifts". Zebedee = gifts. Leave the "hired servants" behind and follow Him who makes us fishers of men (instead of preaching for money).

Mar 1:19-20 KJV
(19) And when he had gone a little further thence, he saw James the son of Zebedee, and John his brother, who also were in the ship mending their nets.
(20) And straightway he called them: and they left their father Zebedee in the ship with the hired servants, and went after him.