Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I’m beginning to realize I’ve squandered the money God has allowed me to obtain over my many years of life and it has hurt my loved ones and my ability to minister and volunteer.

I’m at the beginning of my journey.

If anyone is interested in understanding the thinking it takes to exodus poverty... drop a response here and I’ll begin a dialogue.

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟86,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
It is better to learn a lesson later than never at all. Your experience will benefit others and minister to your family.

What would you impart to those in similar situations?

Poverty is by and large a mind set. It is genuine circumstance... but there is truth to be known in the statement that there are men that could be financially leveled daily, and would return to wealth, while there are men that could obtain wealth, that would lose it and never be able to gain it again.

Men that serve gold try to tell themselves that they do not serve gold, but if one circumstance befell them, they would be financially leveled and forced to slave to survive.

The good steward enslaves their gold. I would recommend some books to be read for certain.

“The Richest man in Babylon” is the foundational start, as it addresses the very division between free men and slaves... then goes forward to express how slaves can become free. :)

If you think this is beneficial... I’ll keep moving forward.

Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟953,011.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Poverty is by and large a mind set. It is genuine circumstance... but there is truth to be known in the statement that there are men that could be financially leveled daily, and would return to wealth, while there are men that could obtain wealth, that would lose it and never be able to gain it again.

You’re correct on all points. I encourage you to proceed and unpack them each. What you’re discussing isn’t common knowledge naturally or spiritually. Both principles are necessary for success.

God has laid this on your heart and I believe you should share what you’ve learned. I know its true because I live it. But this isn’t my forum. It’s yours. ;-)

Men that serve gold try to tell themselves that they do not serve gold, but if one circumstance befell them, they would be financially leveled and forced to slave to survive.

I would include the biblical principles with your statements to provide clarification for the readers. But the practical aspects are important and that’s found in your story and what you’ve learned and observed through others.

The good steward enslaves their gold. I would recommend some books to be read for certain.

I think you should.

“The Richest man in Babylon” is the foundational start, as it addresses the very division between free men and slaves... then goes forward to express how slaves can become free. :)

It’s an excellent book. In your opinion, is it a message for all or some?

If you think this is beneficial... I’ll keep moving forward.

Absolutely. :)

Upvote 0

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟86,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
You’re correct on all points. I encourage you to proceed and unpack them each. What you’re discussing isn’t common knowledge naturally or spiritually. Both principles are necessary for success.

Thank you! Indeed, the principles of success are right in front of us... but somehow escape many!

God has laid this on your heart and I believe you should share what you’ve learned. I know its true because I live it. But this isn’t my forum. It’s yours. ;-)

He has indeed laid this on my very heart. I will continue forward and appreciate your affirmation and encouragement! Such things are more valuable than wealth. ;)

I would include the biblical principles with your statements to provide clarification for the readers. But the practical aspects are important and that’s found in your story and what you’ve learned and observed through others.

I appreciate this! I will go back... after we’ve gone forward in the practice and application aspect, and start to bind scripture to what has been discussed. :)

I think you should.

I must confess... I’m also looking to surround myself with those encouragers, such as yourself to continue to grow. :). Every word you choose to share here will be deeply appreciated.

It’s an excellent book. In your opinion, is it a message for all or some?

It’s message is for all who will listen and apply its principles. The secret to success and wealth is no secret kept by the wealthy, but instead, principles that the impoverished ignore and favor blame and circumstance over.

Absolutely. :)

Then it’s official. We are launching this thread and not looking back, but to learn what can be done better and better through wisdom of dealing, action and pursuit of perpetual growth that doesn’t allow circumstance to dictate. :)

• Winner
Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟86,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Let’s begin with the core mantra of “The Richest man in Babylon”...

richestman_5-774x10247508791357999053635.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟86,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Law 5:

Gold flees and is lost to any man that believes unrealistic investments are real!

Get rich quick schemes, Gambling and Criminal mischief will never enslave Gold to a man, but enslave the man to Gold, as it will forever slip between his fingers.

Upvote 0

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟86,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
These five laws are the dogged, unrelenting wisdom that must take root in a man’s soul, for him to free himself from the slavery of Gold, that he may enslave Gold to work for him.

This is ground zero and any man that intends to achieve, must believe these 5 principles without fail.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟953,011.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Thank you! Indeed, the principles of success are right in front of us... but somehow escape many!

There are things that escape our notice and others that are hidden from God. He knows how we’ll utilize what we’ve learned.

He has indeed laid this on my very heart. I will continue forward and appreciate your affirmation and encouragement! Such things are more valuable than wealth. ;)

You’re most welcome.

I appreciate this! I will go back... after we’ve gone forward in the practice and application aspect, and start to bind scripture to what has been discussed. :)

It is the Lord who builds the house. We know that is done with intention and order. Brick by brick. The application of knowledge comes from Him.

I must confess... I’m also looking to surround myself with those encouragers, such as yourself to continue to grow. :). Every word you choose to share here will be deeply appreciated.

I feel the same and I’m happy to connect.

It’s message is for all who will listen and apply its principles. The secret to success and wealth is no secret kept by the wealthy, but instead, principles that the impoverished ignore and favor blame and circumstance over.

Holiness is God’s aim. The road we take towards it differs. Success and wealth bring serious temptations and hardships that require spiritual maturity and wisdom to master. We must remain rooted in Him. :)

• Winner
Reactions: Grip Docility
Upvote 0

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟86,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Having a little bit of fun with the old English... so... maybe a bit more.

If ye build ye financial foundation on the 5 laws set before, your Gold will jingle and grow, that ye may not only see to the wealth of your very good family... but the aid of those in distress. As surely as Jesus Christ is our Spiritual foundation that provides shelter and limitless provision... so too will the well disciplined steward of Gold find freedom from the system of men that enslaves the Saved and damned alike.

The next principle will step outside of Gold and focus on the wealth that is more valuable than any Asset of physical value... :)

Upvote 0

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟86,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
9-timeless-leadership-lessons-from-famous-alumni-of-dale-carnegie-training-6-638.jpg

If any person thinks “How to win friends and influence people” is a joke... they haven’t read it yet! Not only does it follow biblical principles of how to treat our fellow human beings... but it has ignited the success of failing marriages, impoverished men and budding entrepreneurs, alike.

If one takes the time to see the people that attributed their very success to taking the gems of this book to heart... and really understands who those people were... one will read and reread this book only second to as many times as they read their bible. :)

Upvote 0

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟86,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Relevance?

Can poor people support their families? Or are they deniers of the faith and worse than an infidel?

I didn’t write that passage of scripture. It is the single scripture that drove me to where I am today and the reason I posted this far away from theology. No scripture denies what I’m saying and no man can deny that people are either free men or slaves. The salvational fate of a man... is sealed by faith in Christ... but the physical misery of a man is sealed by his poor stewardship with Gold.

Upvote 0