Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
0. Intro

1. Religion and Fear vs Faith...

2. How to be Spiritual Without a Doubt...

3. The Ways of Individual Capitalism...

4. Appropriate Tithes...

5. What Satan Would Have You Think...

6. The Year of Angels...

Prologue; throughout the years of my passions, I never knew what empathy was or that I would become what is today known as an empath, my passions gave me misery and turmoil, I was better off with the nightmarish monsters I saw before that September morning when I became a monster within myself. There was a lot I’ve learned from my mistake, and a lot of questions that only God himself can answer. I learned that God’s way is ultimately the best way and He is not as deaf as people these days want to think He is.

While on a trip to the store you drove by a truck with a monogram decal on the back window saying, “driven by faith not by fear”. What does this mean to you?

When one hugs Jesus in a poem, you feel the rejoice every time you read that story. Have you ever woken up one morning to a hypothetical microwave in your chest? Or; how about if you’ve felt both of these within hours of each other? Auras "ah yes" auras; you watched your preacher with tired eyes and an indescribable event that brought you here this Sunday, all you did was blink and it’s there, so beautiful you didn’t want to reopen, but you manage to in the end.

What is there to be afraid of, God is talking to you, better find counselling, Google maybe? You ask yourself I just want to be faithful and hopefully find love for the Lord.

Should we but only have love for God that He should only say onto us we should fear Him as well, or why would this be if only we had nothing more to offer but love? According to St. John’s first epistle in the fourth chapter on the eighteenth verse Love does not fear but God’s love removes fear because God rather not our hearts be troubled by fear.

Fear is a man without Christ and you accepted Christ a long time ago, and you realize you need to go back to church because there are people in this world that love you there for who you are, where you’ve been will matter later because right now is the repentance of your transgressions now that you realize “What did I really just see five years ago?”.

Spiderman once had an awesome quote, “with great power comes great responsibility".

Before you go into this next section, I want you to ask yourself an honest question; “Has the Lord done something that He may have regretted?” Things you hear in the Bible that make you think “This could be used against God later on by Satan”.

This is his weapon known as “Doubt”; You look at the story about Samuel and King Saul, and the order from God to kill the Philistines. While Saul was disobedient; a young Philistinian child was captured against the wishes of the Lord, the young man was later killed by Samuel. How did this effect Saul’s judgment towards God? He wanted to consult the universe as to the answers of why God told him to do this.

So; you yourself decided to flip a card for answers, what did the psychic tell you? You got so liberal from religious obedience you become almost atheist and almost reject God’s promises to you.

But why? You witness an event in your life that could have only been an act from the Lord himself, otherwise known as a miracle. Now, you are obligated by God to find answers, how do you do this without going into liberal anti-religious means? The answer is Spirituality.

Angels talk to you on a daily basis; “11:11” on every clock gets looked at as a praise from angels. Is even a little bit of universal information too much, “but hey I picked up the “Wheel of Fortune” card!” So?

You don’t need mediums to talk to angels, more than likely they just come right up to you, like they do for me.

But what is politics to our Lord?

The idea has been around since the Roman Empire, the same principle lies in religion except at the human level, there are liberals and conservatives.

Until the American empire was founded there was no such thing as capitalism, but there have always been elites. Ever since the revolution on up, almost every war has been a product of a super power family mafia type ultra-wealthy group of people.

Eventually America will fall because of the powers these people possess...

Capitalism was the product of the American republic, “individual capitalism”, to which soon after would pick up the idea of democracy, otherwise known as, “collective capitalism”.

You had seen a person ask you on Facebook “you are given $200,000,000.00 but you must give $20,000,000.00 to charity”? While this seems like a good idea, there is also a down side. Anyone with any grain of knowledge could tell you twenty million dollars can cause problems and also do more harm than good to a poor person.

I'd at least buy that corvette I always wanted, But even then, what would I do with the rest?

I would at least give half to my church, then shoes, food, and clothing as my ultimate tithe to God. Because I don’t want to give people bad idea’s. A few bits of cash can buy alcohol, tobacco, inappropriate content, and drugs, but you may even buy a man more elicit sins like guns and weapons with that kind of money.

How would Jesus handle such a dilemma?

If I had a half of a penny for every time someone asked me what I thought about what I'd do with unwanted cash, But that’s just it.

We are just idiots; wanting things instead of what’s necessary, and this is where I believe God draws the line. I silently pray for your sick mom, cancered children, and war-torn gold star families. I’m paying with alms yet I want nothing that I cannot get for myself. My parents underestimate me because my ego won't say it sometimes, I'm not proud of my life. Nor am I ashamed because I have accepted Jesus as my savior.

I was told that the world will end because of the sheep of the ghettos; Sad but true.

The time for heroism is over; as far as pride is concerned. This is why I know I will be a free man in heaven; because I let God do what John said He said He would do. So many people on the streets doing exactly what the old book said they would do.

Everybody wants to do something, even I myself had a plan that crumbled within one day. My faith was strong, too strong, I was in God’s way and he had to tell me to get out of the way. Nicely, I was given the chance to change; not because of a demand but because I was given a promise.

It took me only five days to remember what I did concerning April fifth of this year in 2016.

But I only got into the fascination of angels in 2016, not because I was fascinated by them but I was the one they were fascinated by.

I never thought that the war would end the way it did, for twenty years, all I ever wanted was a bird. Littlerock; I always told her she had the loyalty of an eagle and I knew even though mom denies it, had loved me for who I am. She was the one that sent me the angel hawk because I asked her to before she passed. But ultimately Mockingjay would befriend me for what I can only assume was a thank you for turning to the Lord because the Great Spirit knew who I was then. But now the Insurrections are over, and I feel compelled to stay with God.

Back in April an angel met me in a semiconscious dream; I heard a bug, and I was hoping it wasn’t even though I knew it was. The angel said to me "don't panic", there was an imperial red wasp in my room. He stayed in there for the night but the wasp never came after me. He minded his own business until I got him on the long window and managed to let him out.

God was testing my resolve to him. I've grown to listen to these voices almost any time possible. My empathy even though not perfect has multiplied substantially. I know what to expect now when I see people in my position.

there are so many evils I could point out but I chose not to because I've transcended all these thoughts.