✟557.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
~Lady Trekki~ said:
Priscilla is 61 yrs old. Either she was pregnant or she has a hernia...didnt look like a hernia to me. :scratch:

http://www.netglimse.com/celebs/pages/priscilla_presley/index.shtml

We said the same thing here, "Is she PREGNANT??" She looked pregnant! At first I thought it was the top she was wearing, but it was that little roundness from all angles. Weird.

The Taylor thing really irritated me. Now all the conspiracy buffs can just fold it up. They didn't do this for Chris or Kat (who the conspiracy nuts think AI is pulling for) they did it for Taylor. I thought it was cheesy and cut into Chris's time. Very disrespectful as far as I'm concerned.:( :mad: :sigh:

If Kat isn't in the finals, I am probably not going to watch them. I just can't get excited about either Taylor or Elliott. And I don't know why.

Upvote 0

bill'swife

let peace rule...
Jan 23, 2005
facebook
Visit site
✟127,389.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Ginny said:
I believe that b/c of the voter turnout last night, that it is INEVITABLE no matter how good Katherine does that each judge will give her a bad vote. Just you wait and see. I guarantee it. Simon looked angry, Paula acted like someone died...etc. I actually feel sorry for Katherine at this point b/c no matter how she does, she will be judged on the exit of Chris.....even the voters will turn against her b/c of Chris.
Actually, I think she will get good reviews from the judges if she can control her pitch and not try to overdo it...sometimes less is more.

Upvote 0

day2day

~*~Desiring God~*~
Apr 15, 2005
USA
✟49,434.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Shelayne said:
We said the same thing here, "Is she PREGNANT??" She looked pregnant! At first I thought it was the top she was wearing, but it was that little roundness from all angles. Weird.

The Taylor thing really irritated me. Now all the conspiracy buffs can just fold it up. They didn't do this for Chris or Kat (who the conspiracy nuts think AI is pulling for) they did it for Taylor. I thought it was cheesy and cut into Chris's time. Very disrespectful as far as I'm concerned.:( :mad: :sigh:

If Kat isn't in the finals, I am probably not going to watch them. I just can't get excited about either Taylor or Elliott. And I don't know why.
I'm still in shock. I was pulling for Chris & Elliott:)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.