Visit site
✟127,389.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Yes. And like I said, it wasn't even hers. Let the Bejing Opera house pay for the cleaning. :D
Seemed like it took her forever to use the port-a-potty....she had limited space and presumably a complicated garment....she shoulda just did the deed on the run....if they were that close behind the other girls they got them out of the way pretty quickly because I didn't see them anywhere close to the mat when they did get there.

Upvote 0

sweeticus

Mar 5, 2009
✟15,774.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't think I would have stopped. I would have peed on myself.

On another note. I know some of us would love to do the Amazing Race, but can't check out of our lives for that long. DH and I have signed up to do the Great Urban Race. It's one afternoon. We really don't know anything about it, but it looks fun so we signed up. Just thought some of you might be interested.

I definitely would have peed myself. That's going to kill her every time she thinks about it, plus she's going to have to suffer with friends and family giving her Depends as birthday gifts for the rest of her life.

The Great Urban Race sounds really intriguing. When is it? Make sure you tell us how it was, and if it's good prep for The Amazing Race :)

So are they gonna leave China? If they don't we know who will win!!

I think the previews showed them in Hawaii for their final American leg. I hope that's not a spoiler...

Seemed like it took her forever to use the port-a-potty....she had limited space and presumably a complicated garment....she shoulda just did the deed on the run....if they were that close behind the other girls they got them out of the way pretty quickly because I didn't see them anywhere close to the mat when they did get there.

Yeah I was thinking that outfit would give her a hard time in the porta potties. Phil said it came down to seconds between them and Jamie and Cara. I've seen teams say afterwards that as soon as they check in, they are whisked away to a private area so maybe that's why we didn't see them, although that seems to indicate it was more like minutes than seconds.

Upvote 0

Veritas

1 Lord, 1 Faith, 1 Baptism
Aug 7, 2003
Pacific NW USA
Visit site
✟109,662.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
Exactly!! Honestly...how would anyone have known if she had wet herself? didn't she have a huge gown on?

Heck, I leak a bit sometimes if I sneeze or cough too hard!;):blush:

Upvote 0
J

Jenster

The Great Urban Race sounds really intriguing. When is it? Make sure you tell us how it was, and if it's good prep for The Amazing Race :)
I'd love to do the Amazing Race but I would be one very unhappy camper as soon as I was short on sleep. :p That, and the physical fitness required is beyond me. Would everyone else here really do the Amazing Race?

I've seen teams say afterwards that as soon as they check in, they are whisked away to a private area so maybe that's why we didn't see them, although that seems to indicate it was more like minutes than seconds.
I was thinking the same thing. Seemed like Phil said "seconds" just for effect, though I'm sure it was close.

Upvote 0

CarrieAg93

Senior Veteran
Oct 18, 2004
Texas
✟19,397.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'd love to do the Amazing Race but I would be one very unhappy camper as soon as I was short on sleep. :p That, and the physical fitness required is beyond me. Would everyone else here really do the Amazing Race?

I was thinking the same thing. Seemed like Phil said "seconds" just for effect, though I'm sure it was close.

I would absolutely do it. Even if you don't win you get to do some amazing things. Getting eliminated and hanging out for awhile isn't such a bad deal either.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CarrieAg93

Senior Veteran
Oct 18, 2004
Texas
✟19,397.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

They have different races in different cities. We're doing it in Dallas on Oct. 3. If you google Great Urban Race you'll find it. I'm sure it's not nearly as demanding as The Amazing Race.

Upvote 0
J

Jenster

I'm OK with any team winning, although I feel maybe Kara and Jen haven't done as well consistently as the other teams, so I'm favoring the other two teams.

Which team do you think is physically the strongest?

I think Victor and Tammy will do pretty well with the challenge where the teams have to remember where they've been.

I hope there aren't any sad mistakes, like leaving your bags somewhere then having to go back and get them.

Upvote 0

Maren

Veteran
Oct 20, 2007
✟57,368.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
I'm OK with any team winning, although I feel maybe Kara and Jen haven't done as well consistently as the other teams, so I'm favoring the other two teams.

Which team do you think is physically the strongest?

I think Victor and Tammy will do pretty well with the challenge where the teams have to remember where they've been.

I hope there aren't any sad mistakes, like leaving your bags somewhere then having to go back and get them.

I'll agree that Victor and Tammy are a strong team overall. I don't know, however, that they will have any real advantage over Luke and Margie as far as remembering. Cara & Jamie do seem to be the weakest team, overall, of the three teams left. It also appears that Cara & Jamie, based on what has been said in the elimination station, are the least favorite of all the eliminated competitors.

As for physical strength, I think each team has advantages and disadvantages. Victor and Tammy are young but have not seemed to be in great condition. Luke seems to have maybe the best strength, from what I've seen, of those left but has his mother who while competitive has an age disadvantage. And Cara and Jaime seem to have good conditioning but seem to have less strength (instead having better agility and endurance) than the teams with a male on them.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

holyrokker

Contributor
Sep 4, 2004
California
Visit site
✟20,850.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'm a bit disappointed with the finale.

Did anyone else notice that this season, many of the rest periods weren't the standard 12 hours? Do you think it could have been due to where they were on those legs?

Upvote 0

Veritas

1 Lord, 1 Faith, 1 Baptism
Aug 7, 2003
Pacific NW USA
Visit site
✟109,662.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
A bit bumbed. Margie and Luke were well on their way to winning when Luke just couldn't get those last two boards right. What a shame! I was so hoping they'd pull it off be the first team with a handicap or disability to win. I feel badly for Luke who knew he'd blown it. Although I'm not upset that Tam and Vic won, they were just too obvious from the start. Congrats to them anyway.

Upvote 0
J

Jenster

Luke should have used The Force. :p ^_^ :sorry:

Seriously, I was bummed for him, because he and Margie really nailed the pig challenge and had a great start over the other teams. Luke just got flustered, poor guy. Probably if he were a little older or had a little more under-pressure experience in life, he would have pulled it off. I was glad, anyway, to see him and Jamie (or Cara?) work together and finish well.

Overall, this was a season NOT marked by bickering (aside for the shoving match with Luke and Kisha/Jen) -- a HUGE relief. The season was so much more enjoyable because of it. And I'm happy for Tammy and Victor. They ran a good race, no meanness, so why not them? :)

Upvote 0

One day at a time

Always in a state of change.....
Apr 26, 2009
sitting in my recliner--I'm sure!
✟73,355.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
A bit bumbed. Margie and Luke were well on their way to winning when Luke just couldn't get those last two boards right. What a shame! I was so hoping they'd pull it off be the first team with a handicap or disability to win. I feel badly for Luke who knew he'd blown it. Although I'm not upset that Tam and Vic won, they were just too obvious from the start. Congrats to them anyway.

I agree!! I so wanted Margie and Luke to win!

Upvote 0