Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-NDP
you know,the hillibillies gone is a sin but I think it's good for them to be gone. I mean all he was doing was yelling at her and it just made me like :sigh: the entire time. Again the mother son team is doing very good as they were #4. I must say I do like all the teams and I will be sad for any of them to go

Upvote 0

ItalianAngel

~Angels watching over me...~
Site Supporter
Jul 10, 2006
dividing my time between Pittsburgh, PA & McFarlan
Visit site
✟30,014.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Not surprised at all that the Hillbillies were eliminated. They were just uncomfortable to watch sometimes.

Still on the Luke and Margie love train. I loved how when he said/signed "What can I do? She's my mom" in reaction to the detour (Margie wanted to do the cake one and he wanted to do the other one). It showed that even though he disagreed with his mom, he still respected her. :)

Still lovin' Brad and Victoria. It looks like they work well together.

Still liking Mark and Michael.

My feelings for Lakisa and Jennifer have slipped. There was so much tension between them. They don't seem close.

Upvote 0

Maren

Veteran
Oct 20, 2007
✟57,368.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
So far all of the teams seem to be likeable.

I think this is a first first.

For the most part, I agree with you. I do have some concerns with the sisters (Lakisha and Jennifer), the big sister seems as if she may be a bit overbearing. Also the brother and sister team (Tammy and Victor) seems like it could end up with a similar problem, seems like the big brother doesn't always respect his younger sister, though their problem seems minor so far. I think we'll have to see how these two teams develop over the next couple of weeks, it seems that in the next week or two is when teams either really develop their relationship or the discord destroys them.

I'm thinking the stewardesses (Christie and Jodi) are last this week since they just keep making mistakes that almost eliminate them. Though I think it also depends on Lakisha and Jennifer; they seemed at a breaking point at the end of the last leg and, should they not fix their relationship problem, I think they could "beat out" the stewardesses for last.

Upvote 0

Maren

Veteran
Oct 20, 2007
✟57,368.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
So my predictions were off. While I was right about Tammy and Victor having problems in their relationship that almost caused them to get eliminated, they were fortunate that Brad and Victoria's gamble failed. You have to think it is unlikely they will have as much bad luck and such a bad decision on a single leg again. It will be interesting to see if Tammy and Victor are able to fix their relationship much as Kisha and Jen seem to have. I was disappointed when the both seemed to blame Tammy for not being assertive enough rather than Victor realizing he refused to listen. Though they did impress me when they found that a key had been lost, rather than sitting and whining they seemed to get to work immediately and found it. And if they do fix their relationship, having the extreme pressure on their relationship today -- when they started in first place and had a large lead over most of the other teams -- could be a blessing in disguise.

I was sad to see Brad and Victoria get eliminated. Though you have to think when the plane was delayed that they should have really thought if going through Amsterdam was the right decision. Especially since just asking about the weather in Amsterdam should have let them know it was a bad move. I also thought Phil, knowing how late they were running behind, should have gone and let them know it was over rather than having them complete the very physical detour.

Upvote 0

Veritas

1 Lord, 1 Faith, 1 Baptism
Aug 7, 2003
Pacific NW USA
Visit site
✟109,662.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
I was sorry to see the older couple go. They were so nice to other's and each other. I think that if they hadn't had that misfortune, they would have been a force to recon with. They were probably the smartest, fittest older couple the show has had.

Upvote 0

ItalianAngel

Site Supporter
Jul 10, 2006
Visit site
✟30,014.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I'm so disappointed Brad and Victoria were eliminated. :( I really liked them. When Brad mentioned he's been clean and sober from drugs and alcohol for 25 years I liked him and Victoria even more. It's inspiring to see stories like that: people who hit rock bottom and risen above it. :thumbsup: I wish them well.

contrast to them: I truly wanted to strangle Victor when kept on insisting to Tammy they were going the right way.:mad: And Tammy is no better. If I were her I would say "look, you can keep going on this wild goose chase, but I'm turning around." She needs to be more assertive with him.

I was half praying that they would be still looking for the key and Brad and Victoria would have caught up with them and passed them. That would have been such a sweet moment for me! ;)

Upvote 0

ItalianAngel

Site Supporter
Jul 10, 2006
Visit site
✟30,014.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

sweeticus

Mar 5, 2009
✟15,774.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That roadblock ride sure looked like fun!

I thought so too, although I couldn't figure out how they had any control over how fast it went. It seemed like they all finished in right around 4:00.

I was okay with who went home, but I thought the Blind U-Turn was brutal.

Upvote 0

bill'swife

let peace rule...
Jan 23, 2005
facebook
Visit site
✟127,389.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I thought so too, although I couldn't figure out how they had any control over how fast it went. It seemed like they all finished in right around 4:00.

I like the idea of the blind U-turn.....I would not tell anyone I did it though:sorry: whey did they tell?:confused:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

AirPo

with a Touch of Grey
Oct 31, 2003
✟169,357.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
The handles on the side were brakes.

Brutal yes. But it seemed they got through the wood challange much easier the second time.

Upvote 0

bill'swife

let peace rule...
Jan 23, 2005
facebook
Visit site
✟127,389.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
If I had to choose between 2 tasks I'd pick the one where the locals aren't sitting around acting drunk, laughing, playing loud music etc...!! That is enough to drive you insane especially if you are neck and neck with other teams!!

Upvote 0