Amazing Race 14

snoochface

Meet the new boss -- same as the old boss.
Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,236.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Did the hillbillyish Virginia woman start out with a hurt leg? Did I miss that somewhere? She was obviously struggling and I've seen a couple people talk about her leg, but I don't know what's wrong with it.

Upvote 0

Maren

Veteran
Oct 20, 2007
✟57,368.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Did the hillbillyish Virginia woman start out with a hurt leg? Did I miss that somewhere? She was obviously struggling and I've seen a couple people talk about her leg, but I don't know what's wrong with it.

I didn't hear anything, either. I'm guessing it is something that must have happened on the race, I think otherwise it would have been mentioned. I also wondered if Mel (of the Father and Son team) pulled a groin muscle last night, since he complained of those muscles hurting. If he did, that could be a problem for his team over the next several legs.

Upvote 0

bill'swife

let peace rule...
Jan 23, 2005
facebook
Visit site
✟127,389.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
excellent show last night. I can't add anything to what has been said. BUT the cheese thing, that was kind of funny/rude. I don't know that I could of done that one. What would of made me mad, is the locals at the bottom laughing at me. Love the start of the season.
you'll have that....those pesky laughing locals.....if you are frustrated and in last place despite giving it your all, it can make you go all the way off!!!!:mad::mad::mad: Just makes them even funnier!!!:D

Upvote 0

Maren

Veteran
Oct 20, 2007
✟57,368.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
LOL...I seen that on a T-shirt and had to use it somewhere!

Personally, I liked todays Wizard of Id:

lcrwiz090219.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

snoopy500

Revelation 21:6- I am Alpha and Omega
May 14, 2015
Toronto
✟79,492.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-NDP
2nd episode tonight everyone!!!!!!!

I will be cheering for my team who will be starting tonight first out of the box. I hope they have another good run at it. Im not sure who could be illiminated yet. I think this season is still going to be a great one.

Upvote 0

Maren

Veteran
Oct 20, 2007
✟57,368.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
My guess is that Linda and Steve will be eliminated tonight. Last week I thought they would be eliminated until they gained time by dragging the cheese blocks on the ground. They seemed like a weaker team, particularly the woman who appeared not to have the ability to perform some tasks.

Upvote 0

Veritas

1 Lord, 1 Faith, 1 Baptism
Aug 7, 2003
Pacific NW USA
Visit site
✟109,662.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
Checking in and subbing. For the first time in a long time, my faves came in 1st, 2nd and 3rd! Couldn't believe it. I thought the cheese thing was one of the funniest things I'd ever seen on a reality show; kept me laughing all night.

For the second week, I was sorry to see the "hicks from the stix" go. They were a funny couple to watch. It seems CBS has boxes to fill for each season, because for at least the last 3 seasons, they have the older couple, the gay couple, the sibling couple, the parent-child couple, the hill-billy couple, the blonde couple, etc. Maybe they are trying to just make it more interesting this way. Ultimately, it's fascinating to watch the breakdown in relationships over time. Some manage to keep things working, but others fall apart. Overall, I think it's a good season so far.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

snoochface

Meet the new boss -- same as the old boss.
Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,236.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I liked the hillbillies. I liked that he apologized to her, and I was touched at how he cried at the end.

But I'm not as bummed about it as I might be otherwise, because there seem to be so many great teams to root for this season!

Upvote 0