Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
OK, this is a weird question, but hopefully that makes it more interesting.
I was inspired by this thread How do atheists rationalize their nonbelief yet claim to know things about the bible to ask:
What questions, if any, do Christians have for Atheists?

I'm an Atheist, ask me anything.

How about: why don't atheists who come to the Christian Forums read the forum rules before posting? Do they have some kind of cognitive dissonance about having to apply preset directives? :rolleyes:

Upvote 0

user385

Oct 8, 2016
New York City
✟36,995.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thank you for being willing to let a christian ask you questions.

You may have already researched some of the following things.

There is a sign taking place in 2017 written about in revelation 12 and there is astronomy software which proves that the sign will take place in 2017. Please watch some videos about this event.

There is 100% proof that God's prophecies concerning Israel are being fulfilled.

Read about the red moons and the solar eclipses of 2014 and 2015 which occurred on feast days on the Hebrew calendar.

Read about what events took place in history around past occurrences of red moon tetrads. Read about things that happened to the Jewish people around past occurrences.

Genesis 1:14 indicates that the sun, moon and stars are used as signs. Read about what God used to block out the sun light for about three hours during the crucifixion and about what God used to cause the ground to shake during the crucifixion.

Some people believe that the 120th jubilee (a jubilee is 50 years in length) since one point in time is occurring and that the 70th jubilee since another point in time is occurring. Research the 70 weeks of years.

Some people believe Genesis 6:3 may have a prophetic meaning and indicate how many jubilees will occur from a certain point in time to end times related events.

Some believe the rapture will occur on the feast of trumpets since some have referred to the feast of trumpets as being the feast that nobody knows the day nor hour of.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

outlawState

Apr 14, 2016
Hampshire, UK
✟12,970.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There is 100% proof that God's prophecies concerning Israel are being fulfilled.
There is 100% proof that the modern political state of Israel bears no relation to the ancient state of Israel, as it does not abide by Old Testament law. Assuming today that there is a political state of Israel upon which God bestows his favours, as in the past, is akin to believing in an extra-terrestial spaceship following comet Hale–Bopp.

What is the point of being obsessed by all this so-termed "prophecy", when God's will is that "we save ourselves from this corrupt generation." Acts 2;40?

Israel is the people of God, wherever they are. It admits today of no political structure. As Jesus said "now my kingdom is from another place." John 18;36.

Upvote 0

KevinSim

Latter-day Saint
Feb 8, 2017
Springville, Utah
✟14,102.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
OK, this is a weird question, but hopefully that makes it more interesting.
I was inspired by this thread How do atheists rationalize their nonbelief yet claim to know things about the bible to ask:
What questions, if any, do Christians have for Atheists?

I'm an Atheist, ask me anything.
Okay. Do you believe that the human race will last forever?

Actually, I may need to modify that statement. There certainly is a possibility that the human race might evolve into some other sentient species. So my question is actually: do you believe that there will always be humans, or sentient beings descended evolutionarily from humans?

If not, then it follows that there will be a last generation of such sentient beings. What is your conscientious obligation to that last generation?

Upvote 0