Site Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟865,413.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
1. Can we ask pointed questions intended to bully you?

2. Why did you fall out of love with Bart Simpson?

3. When you play games in this room why don't you read the OP so you know what the point of the game is?

4. Why am I asking you anything?

Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Why do you like bullying certain members in the Singles Forums?
I perceive you've got some bitterness issues still. You see that beautiful flowing water under the bridge? Why don't you get in and go rafting down it? You might have fun.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What does your avatar mean?
I'll give it to you the way I gave my personal introductory presentation in 8th grade. OK? The teacher told us to use three props to illustrate our message. Mine was a balloon, my breath, and a thumbtack.

"My life is like a balloon that you can fill up with air. Once
inflated with the cares and bullcrap of this world, it can either go flying thru the air freely or merely by a prop used to illustrate my miserable life here on earth. Nevertheless, once it's inflated it does have the tendency to burst if pricked by something contrary."

Then I stuck the pin to the balloon and let it pop. The looks on the other students' faces were priceless. Looking back, this speech probably wasn't well timed due to school shootings that were starting to occur during that time.

Anyway, these AC (after Christ) days I'd probably use the same
illustration minus the thumbtack and fill it with helium and let it sail to show being filled with the Holy Spirit, being free, or something.

But I'd thought I'd share the whole thing just for the heck of it.

• Friendly
Reactions: LaSorcia
Upvote 0