Canada
✟17,022.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Casting my net wider is an option and always has been. But there are a lot of challenges to that. By challenges I don't mean I am not up for a challenge its just not easy. And relocating is a struggle at this moment. Not something I wish to discuss but I am where I am right now because of responsibilities I feel I have. It is part of the reason I've been feeling blah sometimes.. its not all about the divorce. There are other issues going on that I could walk away from but chose not to. If it wasn't for responsibilities I'd honestly travel the world looking for someone special and because I love to travel. But I am here for now.

You wouldn't even have to cast your net that far, would you? You're in Ontario. There's plenty of towns and cities around, even if you are in a more rural area, the next big town/city should be only an hour or so away. Unless you're in rural Northern Ontario. That would be a massive challenge.

Upvote 0

Under_the_moon

Feb 4, 2021
Ontario
✟16,071.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Absolutely. So I ask you Isaiah 2:22 if you know of any Christian single women who feel like giving up their hob, family, friends and home to come meet a single divorced father who is particular about who he would seek as a soul mate, send them my way! Let them know I like to bbq and spend romantic evenings under the moon sipping on hot chocolate of the finest quality. I am open to new adventures such as museums and art exhibits but am not really into Netflix or video games. I love travel and adventure, nature and most importantly realism. Aside from Jesus and family of course but that should really go without saying. See the problem is I could find someone outside my realm but yet to because no one seems to want to move.. or change their life.. and I don't blame them because I can't either right now. Really wish I didn't post that stupid subject.

Upvote 0

Under_the_moon

Feb 4, 2021
Ontario
✟16,071.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Eesh.. someone gave me a "keeps coming back trophy". No idea what that is but I feel blessed now. Funny thing is, I see lots of chat in the post pictures but no pictures. Let's post our pictures.. or Skype ..let's see why that face is hidden! :)

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟953,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Long distance relationships require time and togetherness. Are you able to spend time with someone consistently or do your responsibilities limit it?

If you’re the full-time caregiver for your parents most prospects will assume you’re looking for help. Primarily because you’re doing it.

Outside of faith, that would be the primary quality I’d look for in your shoes. The person willing to assist you probably has related virtues you’ll appreciate.

• Agree
Reactions: Isaiah 2:22
Upvote 0

Isaiah 2:22

Jun 4, 2016
Canada
✟17,022.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Absolutely. So I ask you Isaiah 2:22 if you know of any Christian single women who feel like giving up their hob, family, friends and home to come meet a single divorced father who is particular about who he would seek as a soul mate, send them my way! Let them know I like to bbq and spend romantic evenings under the moon sipping on hot chocolate of the finest quality. I am open to new adventures such as museums and art exhibits but am not really into Netflix or video games. I love travel and adventure, nature and most importantly realism. Aside from Jesus and family of course but that should really go without saying. See the problem is I could find someone outside my realm but yet to because no one seems to want to move.. or change their life.. and I don't blame them because I can't either right now. Really wish I didn't post that stupid subject.

I get what you mean. Very few people are willing to relocate from their own cushy lives like that. I hope and pray that you will find someone, though. Being alone is hard at any time, but especially so when you're in such a difficult situation.

Upvote 0

Under_the_moon

Feb 4, 2021
Ontario
✟16,071.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
I did a lot of thinking, praying and one on one time with God. Some interesting things came to mind. Up until now I chose what I wanted to do. Everything that happened and happening in my life is because of choices I made. So why cause tomorrow to be the same as yesterday because of past choices I can't change? Why not work at making right choices rather then wallow in wrong ones. Why not have faith there is something waiting far greater then what I can find here on earth? Why pray but not have faith fully and completely?

If my life is so upside down right now that I've given myself depression stress and anger yet still avoid the fact that prayer and faith isn't what I chose to accept because I know its much harder then figuring things out for myself.. it wouldn't be right to drag someone else into it with me. Being in a relationship right now would be an easy way to forget about my problems and would be an alternative to facing what God wants of me alone. Its not going to be easy but I'm done with the sorrow party I've been throwing for myself. Time for change.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟953,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
That was very brave of you. I’m glad you reached this point. Some people believe relationships will make everything better. Their desire for companionship overshadows the bigger issues hiding in the background.

God calls us to a place of peace and contentment. He wants us to know joy in all seasons. Good and bad. I pray you find it in the present.

Upvote 0