All Roads but One leads to Rome

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

ToBeBlessed

What kind of trap would they be setting?

Deception is what it is due to its clandestine work.

I do not understand why with people confessing Christ is Lord we question their motives.

God is in control no matter what is on the horizon,I read the back of the book and we still
Win.

Isn't a one-world church prophesized about in Revelation? Bringing a major denomination (i.e. Charismatic) under RCC would be one huge step

Upvote 0

Melshezidek

May 1, 2013
the Americas
✟486.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Recently, a Televangelist had a large gathering. His words started out something like this, "You gonna talk about tonight for a long ..."

POPE TO COPELAND: CATHOLICS AND CHARISMATICS MUST SPIRITUALLY UNITE - YouTube

What do you think about the choice of the TV personality? I especially am interested in Non-RCC posters who are Word Faith, Charismatic, or Pentecostal...

If the video gets too long, skip to the part where the TV personality starts to speak...
Oh brother, where art thou?

Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Isn't a one-world church prophesized about in Revelation? Bringing a major denomination (i.e. Charismatic) under RCC would be one huge step

It would be impossible for those who have the same spirit who raised Christ from the dead,dwelling in them to be possessed by demonic forces.

We have the whole armor of God and the Holy name of Jesus as our authority to bind evil,and no weapon formed against us will prosper.

Fear not,because fear is faith something bad will happen have faith in God.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.