illinois
✟137,834.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have chance to the colour grey instead even if I`m not so beautiful now. I saw that was a few that have the colour white
make sure you go over and get your screen shot. Click on the link in post 1...then go post over in that thread "i am ready for my screen shot". ONce romans324 takes the screenshot he posts it in post 1 of that thread so you can see it! After that you can change whenever ya want to!

Upvote 0

RedTulipMom

Legend
Apr 18, 2004
illinois
✟137,834.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
is this game over yet? can i still play?
ok..adding your name to the entry list..

also Adding PETE..somehow i never put his name on entry list..dont know how..anyhoo..

we now have 52 entries!!

REMINDER:
DEADLINE for entering is 10pm EST tonight!! You must have your screen shot taken before then or you won't be judged. .....thanks!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tychicus2

Aug 18, 2006
USA
✟607,310.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

also Adding PETE..somehow i never put his name on entry list..dont know how..anyhoo..

we now have 52 entries!!

REMINDER:
DEADLINE for entering is 10pm EST tonight!! You must have your screen shot taken before then or you won't be judged. .....thanks!

Woo Hoo...:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Can't wait to see who wins... this has been a GREAT contest...

Good Providence to All...:clap: :clap: :clap:

Upvote 0

shyanne

Senior Veteran
Mar 18, 2006
in my happy place
✟12,416.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship

we now have 52 entries!!

REMINDER:
thanks rtm:)

Upvote 0

RedTulipMom

Legend
Apr 18, 2004
illinois
✟137,834.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am off to my OB appt and wont be back till later this afternoon. There are still a few people that havent had their screen shot done..please click the link on thread one to go get it taken!!

There are 7 top prizes plus 15 honorable mentions..that means..22 prizes...keep in mind as of now there are 52 entries..which means 30 people will NOT win...so dont take it personal if you dont win somethign...everyone looks great but there are LOTS of people in this contest. I wish i could declare EVERYONE a winner!!

Upvote 0

RuthD

blah blah blah
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2006
Earth
✟191,472.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I am off to my OB appt and wont be back till later this afternoon. There are still a few people that havent had their screen shot done..please click the link on thread one to go get it taken!!

There are 7 top prizes plus 15 honorable mentions..that means..22 prizes...keep in mind as of now there are 52 entries..which means 30 people will NOT win...so dont take it personal if you dont win somethign...everyone looks great but there are LOTS of people in this contest. I wish i could declare EVERYONE a winner!!
thanks for the fun game Karen. I enjoyed dressing up a lot!

Upvote 0

Rut

All creation points to the almighty Creator.
Oct 31, 2005
Norway
✟56,960.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single

Don`t worry about me:) I like to dress up and see how create I can bee with things special when you want to have a colour but you see many people have that and you must think little different then you did from the start:)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LovesToRead

My peace I give you. Don't be afraid.
Sep 22, 2005
This world is not my home....Heaven is where my he
✟69,259.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

How wonderful that SO MANY people have entered this great contest, Karen! Wow, what an excellent response.

I enjoy the challenge of these games, whether I win or not. It's so much fun to see what everyone comes up with, the creativity is wonderful to see.

Blessings to you all!

Upvote 0