Alex Ortega, former pastor

lkk2976

Jun 24, 2007
✟15,122.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Alex is giving Sabbath afternoon lectures at a Church I used to attend. I don't know if you ar aware that he had a serious illness and strokes and is now deaf.
The lectures are recorded on CD and we have them mailed to us.

I will no post his contact info on such a puplic site.:sorry:

you will need to contact me.

thanks

Upvote 0

Ripple

Apr 8, 2011
✟7,635.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Hi there, I am sorry to hear how Alex was in 2007. Is there any way to contact him? or to get a hold of any of his lectures? my email patrickkrogdahl(at)hotmail(dot)com much appreciated

Alex is giving Sabbath afternoon lectures at a Church I used to attend. I don't know if you ar aware that he had a serious illness and strokes and is now deaf.

thanks

Upvote 0

trishacupra

Nov 19, 2011
✟15,111.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Hi,

I've tracked down Alex Ortega and I've been posting video from his Qld, Australia 'Salvation in the Sanctuary' (or 'Salvation and the Sanctuary) seminar, around 1992.

youtu.be/NjG7wxdT5l4 (copy and paste it, or search for it on YouTube)

Email me if you're interested in copies of his lectures from the past decade - audio only (mp3 format).

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,457.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I've been so blessed to find Alex's videos. I've wondered if he is still alive and where he preaches in case it's near me.

His messages are spot on, cogent, and important to prepare for what's coming.

I find a list of them here -- have not seen any of the messages yet.

alex ortega adventist - Bing video

I am watching the first 2 minutes of this one and it appears to have error in it.

It completely ignores the fact that Ellen Harmon was raised as a United Methodist Trinitarian ... so he is mistaken to state that "all her life" Ellen White was never Trinitarian. Or that "she change to be Trinitarian only at some point in DA 535".

The truth is she began as Trinitarian, never made any anti-Trinitarian statements and in DA 530 made outright Trinitarian claims after James White died.

He misses the fact that there were Sunday keeping non-trinitarian groups in the 1840's as well as Sabbath keeping ones and that United Methodists were always Trinitarian.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Nov 20, 2021
Garberville
✟8,005.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Divorced

thanks

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Nov 20, 2021
Garberville
✟8,005.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Divorced
I find a list of them here -- have not seen of the messages yet.

alex ortega adventist - Bing video

I am watching the first 2 minutes of this one and it appears to have error in it.

It completely ignores the fact that Ellen Harmon was raised as a United Methodist Trinitarian ... so he is mistaken to state that "all her life" Ellen White was never Trinitarian. Or that "she change to be Trinitarian only at some point in DA 535".

The truth is she began as Trinitarian, never made any anti-Trinitarian statements and in DA 530 made outright Trinitarian claims after James White died.

He misses the fact that there were Sunday keeping non-trinitarian groups in the 1840's as well as Sabbath keeping ones and that United Methodists were always Trinitarian.

Upvote 0

Gary K

an old small town kid
Aug 23, 2002
Visit site
✟97,469.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I guess you don't know how he is or where he is teaching.

Thank you for sharing your opinions.

Regards
Why do you call fact opinion? What Bob Ryan said was true. It's known fact.

Upvote 0
Nov 20, 2021
Garberville
✟8,005.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Divorced
Hi,

I've tracked down Alex Ortega and I've been posting video from his Qld, Australia 'Salvation in the Sanctuary' (or 'Salvation and the Sanctuary) seminar, around 1992.

youtu.be/NjG7wxdT5l4 (copy and paste it, or search for it on YouTube)

Email me if you're interested in copies of his lectures from the past decade - audio only (mp3 format).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Meisje

Jul 9, 2022
MA
✟8,007.00
Country
French Polynesia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married

thanks

Upvote 0

Meisje

Jul 9, 2022
MA
✟8,007.00
Country
French Polynesia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Please, oh please.....I would love any information on how I can contact you or Pastor Alex Ortega. I would love to ask questions. I found his videos about a year ago and I AM THRILLED. Please, if either you could help me or possibly give me an email address that I can email him. I would think it an answer to prayer. I am in French Polynesia and not in USA the last 5 years. Ty you so very much.

Upvote 0