Kranj
✟11,455.00
Country
Slovenia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I only recently became Christian, but I'd somehow managed to stay a virgin nonetheless. So now I am thinking that maybe waiting til marriage to have sex might be the right choice for me.

Does anyone have any advice on this issue? How to find people who want the same thig, etc..? Personal experience maybe?

• Agree
Reactions: Tsquared

paul1149

that your faith might rest in the power of God
Site Supporter
Mar 22, 2011
NY
✟674,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Absolutely. You honor God and you honor marriage when you keep "the bed holy". When times get tough later on, knowing that both of you have this commitment can make a huge difference in getting to the other side. There are rewards for doing things God's way.

Upvote 0

Sketcher

Born Imperishable
Feb 23, 2004
✟380,259.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I would say that no matter how long you've waited, there's someone else who has waited longer than you have. A number of people just give up after a while, "I'm ___ and still a virgin, it's too hard!" - whether they're 18, 22, 25, 27, 30, etc. It needs to be a matter of conviction, an adult decision that you own. It's not a bad thing to be a virgin if you have never been married, it's a good thing. I don't regret that about myself at all. I regret not having gotten married by now, but that's different.

Upvote 0