Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hi everyone if your struggling with sins in your life i say don't worry about it we all fall in sin working isn't how we obtain grace we obtain grace by faith Ephesians 2:8-10, I do want you to know us as Christians we will always have struggles it comes with the title haha spreading the gospel and living the word is what we are called to do James 1 and Mark 16:16 us as christians borned in water and the spirit John 3:5 are borned again Christ body Romans 6 i want you to know its ok we all fall we get better trusting in God always
  • This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us.
    1 John 5:14

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi everyone if your struggling with sins in your life i say don't worry about it we all fall in sin working isn't how we obtain grace we obtain grace by faith Ephesians 2:8-10, I do want you to know us as Christians we will always have struggles it comes with the title haha spreading the gospel and living the word is what we are called to do James 1 and Mark 16:16 us as christians borned in water and the spirit John 3:5 are borned again Christ body Romans 6 i want you to know its ok we all fall we get better trusting in God always
  • This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us.
    1 John 5:14
Dont worry about sin? We should not take advantage of grace and disregard our sins, God does not provide grace to enable sin.

• Agree
Reactions: tturt
Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟797,953.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Guess it depends on whether we believe Scripture such as-- "Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him." John 14:23

Why not just repent? " If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." I Joh 1:9

Then the emphasis isn't on our sins but His forgiveness,, faithfulness and love.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

dóxatotheó

Orthodox Church Familia
May 12, 2021
South Carolina
✟17,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
of course repent if your born again this isnt about repentance because all christians see salvation by faith all christians will also repent but that isnt over faith but rather apart of grace so of course repentance is necessary but christians repent cause God grants it not of themselves
Guess it depends on whether we believe Scripture such as-- "Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him." John 14:23

Why not just repent? " If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." I Joh 1:9

Then the emphasis isn't on our sins but His forgiveness,, faithfulness and love.

Reactions: GospelS
Upvote 0

dóxatotheó

Orthodox Church Familia
May 12, 2021
South Carolina
✟17,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Dont worry about sin? We should not take advantage of grace and disregard our sins, God does not provide grace to enable sin.
If we are in grace we are a new creation born in the body and blood of Christ all Christians repent because they are in Christ this is advice for people struggling in sin endorcing repentance is always necessary but the main focus is God being in grace you will repent its in the bible faith brings works God bless

• Agree
Reactions: GospelS
Upvote 0