Advice for single Christians

Ahermit

May 10, 2015
✟48,465.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello! Is there anyone here who live in a season of singleness? How did you live as a single Christian from morning till night? How's your walk with God as a single? or living alone?
I am alone in this world, but never alone with what is true.

I love being alone. one becomes more aware of God, day by day. Loving God clarifies what is true and honest. The innocence of life becomes so much noticeable. I talk to the innocence in this world. Innocent people, children, animals, insects, and all sorts of innocent life reflects God's love in this world. I open my heart to the innocence and talk with my heart. They in turn respond lovingly, as if they themselves have suddenly no burdens or worries to occupy them. They too let go to let God into their lives. I love the fellowship with all innocent life. Though I am alone, this is why I am never alone.

Reactions: JCFantasy23
Upvote 0

Tere

Dec 12, 2019
Tuguegarao
✟8,476.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I am alone in this world, but never alone with what is true.

I love being alone. one becomes more aware of God, day by day. Loving God clarifies what is true and honest. The innocence of life becomes so much noticeable. I talk to the innocence in this world. Innocent people, children, animals, insects, and all sorts of innocent life reflects God's love in this world. I open my heart to the innocence and talk with my heart. They in turn respond lovingly, as if they themselves have suddenly no burdens or worries to occupy them. They too let go to let God into their lives. I love the fellowship with all innocent life. Though I am alone, this is why I am never alone.

"Innocent life reflects God's love in this world." Yes sir and living in a city makes me yearn to move away for a while to see and reflect on the beauty of life.

Upvote 0

Ahermit

May 10, 2015
✟48,465.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"Innocent life reflects God's love in this world." Yes sir and living in a city makes me yearn to move away for a while to see and reflect on the beauty of life.
Perhaps such innocence can be found within those that earn to be innocent again.

I love dogs, and when my love for them touches their heart, they recognize the innocence and they too share their own innocence with me. Many times I hear dog owners say "I have never seen my dog welcome a stranger before". . . but to the dog, I am no stranger, but a kindred spirit.

Upvote 0

t4inted-

part of Gods flock :)
Dec 9, 2019
planet earth
✟48,370.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello! Is there anyone here who live in a season of singleness? How did you live as a single Christian from morning till night? How's your walk with God as a single? or living alone?

I keep my eyes fixed on Jesus..pray, read scripture, seek the Lord..love the brotherhood fellowship keep myself in the love of God.. and would walk with God.. though it’s not easy though I may be alone most of the time but just spending time with God would bring great comfort and peace to my soul..

though I would feel there is more I could do..
and do my best to serve him and please him..
doing my best to devote myself to him who gave his life for us..that I want to honour and serve him and yea lay down my life as Jesus did..
and it’s the only way I can truly live is for him..

• Useful
Reactions: Tere
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟953,011.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I think singleness is overly romanticized. We’re born alone and friendless. Everyone begins life that way. Some excel in developing bonds with the opposite sex or making friends faster than others. But our starting point is the same.

And I think if people gave less attention to the “season of singleness” and greater focus to building a vibrant life there’d be less sadness and complaints.

What do you do? You keep living! The same thing you do when any lack is present. You don’t fall apart.

So teach us to number our days that we may get a heart of wisdom. —Psalm 90:12

Prudence teaches us to use our time wisely. This increases our effectiveness and plays an important part in developing contentment. Singles are unencumbered. This is the period of life when you’re able to dictate how your time is spent and where its applied.

This is the season for taking risks, following your dreams, and running around the world. Oftentimes its squandered and the person longs to do things they never got around to before marriage and family arrived.

Live! Stop looking ahead and dreaming of what’s to come. Milk today of all of its spoils. You’ll never get it back. And you can’t return to this point when responsibilities come.

~Bella

Reactions: Joined2krist
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums