Country
United States
Faith
Fundament. Christ.
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution

How would you teach others how to use e-mail accounts, Facebook, Linkedin, Forums and Blogging sites etc. to teach God's wonderful Good News Truths? Be specific and give short testimonies in your past experiences.

Sabertooth

Repartee Animal: Quipping the Saints!
Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟961,395.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Just learn to use them generally, and ask the Holy Spirit to be present in your content. (The same questions probably came up with the spread of the telephone. :idea:)

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Upvote 0

BibleloverBill

Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2018
New Mexico
Visit site
✟82,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
Fundament. Christ.
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Especially on secular and political forums that have a religious section i find that discussions on a near death experience account does tend to get people talking.

Friends of yours watch Heaven Is For Real and ask you about it?

What secular and political forums do you suggest that I try, Dennis? Do you post in other Christian forum sites? If so please tell us?
i
I share my near death experience that I had in April 2002 when my car went down a cliff because there was no guardrail and I didn't stop the car when my cat was throwing up his breakfast. That encouraged me to accept an invite from a German nurse to move to Hannover on faith to begin my Internet ministering 15 years ago instead of staying in the USA to do office work until I could take Social Security income. Why does Ephesians 2:10 indicate a true believer being invincible until……?

And most preachers do not speak the truth when they claim that all humans have to die. There will be a large amount of Christians that will be still alive when our Savior and Lord returns.

Attachments

• 2002-- more photos of Idaho accident-- 1.pdf
    456.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 2002-- more photos of Idaho accident-- 2.pdf
    393.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 4) me and the cat no major injuries.jpg
    4) me and the cat no major injuries.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0

ronlion

Dec 23, 2013
✟47,801.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
What secular and political forums do you suggest that I try, Dennis? Do you post in other Christian forum sites? If so please tell us?
i
I share my near death experience that I had in April 2002 when my car went down a cliff because there was no guardrail and I didn't stop the car when my cat was throwing up his breakfast. That encouraged me to accept an invite from a German nurse to move to Hannover on faith to begin my Internet ministering 15 years ago instead of staying in the USA to do office work until I could take Social Security income. Why does Ephesians 2:10 indicate a true believer being invincible until……?

And most preachers do not speak the truth when they claim that all humans have to die. There will be a large amount of Christians that will be still alive when our Savior and Lord returns.
:amen:
Thanks for sharing your incredible story and pics, Bill!
I'll just say that when witnessing on the web include that "Jesus/God is a real person and Jesus/God is love. 1 John 4:8."
I have found that when I tell people of the Good News of Jesus and why everyone has sinned-even a slight exaggeration or a slightly foolish act is a sin I tell them- and thus need a savior and then use archaeology, prophecy, authenticity(such as 970 000 Christians have been martyred just since 2005 according to the Centre for the Study of Global Christianity and reported by a major US TV News network).
And tell them the fact that 4 out of 5 of the greatest physicists in history( Sir Isaac Newton{Newton famously predicted that Christ would return in 2060 and said that there is "no limit to Christ's power" } Michael Faraday, James Clerk Maxwell{Einstein(not a Christian)though said a new era physics began with James Clerk Maxwell -please google:" James Clerk Maxwell and the Christian Proposition- MIT " } and Werner Heisenberg { an Evangelical Lutheran Christian who won the Nobel Prize for the "creation of Quantum Mechanics (physics)" and the discovery of the Uncertainty Principle.
Werner Heisenberg(died 1976) told Einstein in his famous letter that only "the Good Lord God would know the position of the (sub-atomic) particles..."
(I also tell them that astronaut Buzz Aldrin, PhD, took the verse John 15:5 on an index card to the moon and took communion on the moon when he landed in July 20, 1969. Neil Armstrong was with him.)

After I do the above "truth" to their logical mind, I still have tell them that the New Testament says Jesus/God is love. Love is literally all-powerful and can melt a person's hardened heart.
I think you already know that!
May Christ bless you and your witnessing Bill!

Upvote 0

BibleloverBill

Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2018
New Mexico
Visit site
✟82,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
Fundament. Christ.
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
:amen:
Thanks for sharing your incredible story and pics, Bill!
I'll just say that when witnessing on the web include that "Jesus/God is a real person and Jesus/God is love. 1 John 4:8."
I have found that when I tell people of the Good News of Jesus and why everyone has sinned-even a slight exaggeration or a slightly foolish act is a sin I tell them- and thus need a savior and then use archaeology, prophecy, authenticity(such as 970 000 Christians have been martyred just since 2005 according to the Centre for the Study of Global Christianity and reported by a major US TV News network).
And tell them the fact that 4 out of 5 of the greatest physicists in history( Sir Isaac Newton{Newton famously predicted that Christ would return in 2060 and said that there is "no limit to Christ's power" } Michael Faraday, James Clerk Maxwell{Einstein(not a Christian)though said a new era physics began with James Clerk Maxwell -please google:" James Clerk Maxwell and the Christian Proposition- MIT " } and Werner Heisenberg { an Evangelical Lutheran Christian who won the Nobel Prize for the "creation of Quantum Mechanics (physics)" and the discovery of the Uncertainty Principle.
Werner Heisenberg(died 1976) told Einstein in his famous letter that only "the Good Lord God would know the position of the (sub-atomic) particles..."
(I also tell them that astronaut Buzz Aldrin, PhD, took the verse John 15:5 on an index card to the moon and took communion on the moon when he landed in July 20, 1969. Neil Armstrong was with him.)

After I do the above "truth" to their logical mind, I still have tell them that the New Testament says Jesus/God is love. Love is literally all-powerful and can melt a person's hardened heart.
I think you already know that!
May Christ bless you and your witnessing Bill!

Good morning, Ron. I didn't know about some of the scientists that you mentioned. Many years ago I read a book about God that I gave to an atheist physicist I met in California who moved to Colorado and in the appendix there was a small list of famous scientists and a huge list of Christian convert famous scientists. It also had the fact that after he created an instead of God theory for Creation, he did confess later that the theory was wrong. I also read several times that before dying Darwin, he confessed that his theory was wrong. Last Monday I told the two med-transport drivers and 4 staff people at the eye clinic that they would not be able to receive retirement money because Jesus Christ will return before.

But you did not answer my questions. Please do.

• Informative
Reactions: ronlion
Upvote 0

BibleloverBill

Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2018
New Mexico
Visit site
✟82,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
Fundament. Christ.
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Sorry Ron about the last request. I confused you with Dennis because of the quote from my response to his post. But please tell me where you minister in the Internet. I have done "watchman on the wall" e-mail ministering by forwarding good articles and editorials and writing political essays since January 2007.

Upvote 0

ronlion

Dec 23, 2013
✟47,801.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yes Bill, 4 out of the top 5 physicists in history were Bible-believing Christians. Bible-believing Christians are the most brilliant human minds ever because Christ helps them figure out how the Universe works.(The Wright Brothers-the first airplane inventors[just saying for youth] were born-again Christians also.) Newton said he searched the Bible for science.(But the Bible is not a science textbook-science makes big mistakes!)
Here's an article about James Clerk Maxwell-whom Einstein said started Modern physics(along with Michael Faraday). Einstein so respected these 2 born-again Christian scientist that he kept only photos of them in his home study!
http://silas.psfc.mit.edu/Maxwell/
(but they are nothing compared to our creator Jesus.)

That's an interesting story about the physicist fellow you witnessed to!
I have witnessed only a bit on the internet but I have witnessed for far longer offline.

Upvote 0

BibleloverBill

Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2018
New Mexico
Visit site
✟82,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
Fundament. Christ.
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Yes Bill, 4 out of the top 5 physicists in history were Bible-believing Christians. Bible-believing Christians are the most brilliant human minds ever because Christ helps them figure out how the Universe works.(The Wright Brothers-the first airplane inventors[just saying for youth] were born-again Christians also.) Newton said he searched the Bible for science.(But the Bible is not a science textbook-science makes big mistakes!)
Here's an article about James Clerk Maxwell-whom Einstein said started Modern physics(along with Michael Faraday). Einstein so respected these 2 born-again Christian scientist that he kept only photos of them in his home study!
http://silas.psfc.mit.edu/Maxwell/
(but they are nothing compared to our creator Jesus.)

That's an interesting story about the physicist fellow you witnessed to!
I have witnessed only a bit on the internet but I have witnessed for far longer offline.

The book had a very simple title and was part of a series. It might have been "About God". I just don't remember. You would like it. One chapter was about a communication from outer space and it turned out to be just the Bible. Martin Risk was my physicist friend. He might have died by now. I met him in 2000 in San Jose, California. He helped me move back to my childhood home after my wife gave up in marriage because she could not get employment. She was 9 years older than me. Martin might have died in Colorado. Please tell me any good places to share God's wonderful truths.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
i

Well said.... former Atheist and near death experiencer Howard Storm was shown that God wanted to give us heaven on earth by the year 2185.
Reverend Howard Storm's Near-Death Experience

The image of the future that they gave me then, and it was their image, not one that I created, surprised me. My image had previously been sort of like Star Wars, where everything was space age, plastics, and technology.

The future that they showed me was almost no technology at all. What everybody, absolutely everybody, in this euphoric future spent most of their time doing was raising children. The chief concern of people was children, and everybody considered children to be the most precious commodity in the world.

And when a person became an adult, there was no sense of anxiety, nor hatred, nor competition.

There was this enormous sense of trust and mutual respect. If a person, in this view of the future, became disturbed, then the community of people all cared about the disturbed person falling away from the harmony of the group. Spiritually, through prayer and love, the others would elevate the afflicted person.

What people did with the rest of their time was that they gardened, with almost no physical effort. They showed me that plants, with prayer, would produce huge fruits and vegetables.

People, in unison, could control the climate of the planet through prayer. Everybody would work with mutual trust and the people would call the rain, when needed, and the sun to shine.

Animals lived with people, in harmony.

The bolded paragraph sure sounds like Malachi 4:4
and Malachi 4:5
Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the great and terrible day of Jehovah come.
And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers; lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BibleloverBill

Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2018
New Mexico
Visit site
✟82,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
Fundament. Christ.
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Well said.... former Atheist and near death experiencer Howard Storm was shown that God wanted to give us heaven on earth by the year 2185.
Reverend Howard Storm's Near-Death Experience

The bolded paragraph sure sounds like Malachi 4:4
and Malachi 4:5
Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the great and terrible day of Jehovah come.
And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers; lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

1-- 'Kingdom' Bible Study in ETRSF (10 pgs.).doc
https://app.box.com/s/ielurewf8hce91gelgbg4rnyt8ooaokx

6e Prophecy theories and fulfillments

https://app.box.com/s/b4f214de6048af2f1b8a

The items in those folders are rated by me.

1-- Kingdom Living PowerPoint Presentation-- https://app.box.com/s/e12jvn0b6a9pxas21ycmk9k544470la1

1a) Thesis about Basic Christianity in ETRSF (51 pgs.)-- https://app.box.com/s/bx9mqm38ml4vgdn16bchs0d5453q3x02

1-- Justification towards Glorification (2) -- ETRSF (11 pgs.) https://app.box.com/s/h0ktubdx09ixbmi8pc08f35ziea31dde

• Informative
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Why does Ephesians 2:10 indicate that a true Christian can have courage and can be invincible until ………………….?

I think that there are several answers to this......
one of them would be when our knowledge and / or discipline and / or level of righteousness..... goes to our head and we become proud!

1Corinthians 8:1

Now concerning things offered to idols: We know that we all have knowledge. Knowledge puffs up, but love edifies.

Upvote 0

BibleloverBill

Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2018
New Mexico
Visit site
✟82,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
Fundament. Christ.
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I think that there are several answers to this......
one of them would be when our knowledge and / or discipline and / or level of righteousness..... goes to our head and we become proud!

1Corinthians 8:1

Now concerning things offered to idols: We know that we all have knowledge. Knowledge puffs up, but love edifies.

??? That verse has nothing to do with spiritual pride. It is after the 2 famous saved by grace verses:
Eph 2:8 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God,
Eph 2:9 not of works, lest anyone should boast.
Eph 2:10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.

What does "prepared" or in other translations "predestined" mean? What does the word "should" mean? And my being divinely spared from death is evidence of the main lesson from verse 10 which should result in courage for doing the Great Commission even in a country like Nigeria I went to 6 times and spent a year in and also in the worse area of USA city. It has nothing to do with spiritual pride.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums