Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The 'Guardians of the Galaxy' actor shares how he's getting to know Scripture in a year ... or maybe longer!

Actor Chris Pratt recently shared a story on Instagram about how he’s learning more about the Bible.

In a short story the father of three explained how he’s using The Bible in a Year podcast to familiarize himself with Scripture.

While completing his impressive exercise plan, Pratt explained that while he was out running he was listening to the podcast and he had now reached day 222. However, he also shared that “it’ll probably be more like Bible in a year and a half but I’m doing my best.”

In a further story the action hero also gave an idea of what he’d been listening while out on his run — “Walking with Wise Men,” if you’re curious. And he also expressed how much he enjoyed using the Hallow app, and his admiration for fellow actor and devout Catholic Mark Wahlberg, who he said had done a “great job” on the project.

Continued below.

Chrystal-J

The one who stands firm to the end will be saved.
Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Detroit
✟806,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
I'm currently reading the New Testament that was translated to English directly from Vulgate Latin. It was hard at first, but now I'm getting used to it.

Reactions: RileyG
Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟243,265.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
I'm currently reading the New Testament that was translated to English directly from Vulgate Latin. It was hard at first, but now I'm getting used to it.
What version is that? The DR?

Upvote 0