[ActionScript] How to resize my flash by percentage?

IvanOng

Sep 12, 2005
Singapore
✟8,042.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi friends here, I really urgently need help on how to allow resizing my flash through percentage? As in when someone views my flash(origin size:450 by 500, which is small), when he clicks enlarge, the flash will enlarge by percentage which fits the entire screen?

Someone please help me on this, can you kindly paste the entire codes here and explain to me where should I place the code in.. as in more elaboration??

please..... im beggin for help here :prayer: :prayer: I will greatly appreciate.....

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟394,499.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Note remove the space between the "<" and the first "O"
Code:
< OBJECT width="100%" height="100%">
<param name="movie" value="FlashFile.swf">
<embed src="FlashFile.swf" width="100%" height="100%">
</embed>
</object>

The above will make the Flash File fill the Cell or window to full size of the viewing cell (if using a table to control placement) or the browser window.

Upvote 0

IvanOng

Sep 12, 2005
Singapore
✟8,042.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Note remove the space between the "<" and the first "O"
Code:
< OBJECT width="100%" height="100%">
<embed src="FlashFile.swf" width="100%" height="100%">
</embed>
</object>

The above will make the Flash File fill the Cell or window to full size of the viewing cell (if using a table to control placement) or the browser window.
I did as u say, i insert the code in the 1st layer and got the following errors:

**Error** Scene=Scene 1, layer=Layer 23, frame=1:Line 1: Unexpected '<' encountered
[wash my mouth][wash my mouth][wash my mouth][wash my mouth][wash my mouth][wash my mouth][wash my mouth][wash my mouth] width="100%" height="100%">
**Error** Scene=Scene 1, layer=Layer 23, frame=1:Line 2: Syntax error.
**Error** Scene=Scene 1, layer=Layer 23, frame=1:Line 3: Operator '>' must be followed by an operand
<embed src="jayy.swf" width="100%" height="100%">
**Error** Scene=Scene 1, layer=Layer 23, frame=1:Line 4: Operator '<' must be followed by an operand
</embed>
**Error** Scene=Scene 1, layer=Layer 23, frame=1:Line 5: Operator '<' must be followed by an operand
</object>
Total ActionScript Errors: 5 Reported Errors: 5

Upvote 0