Accurate but inexpensive fossil replicas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatthewDiscipleofGod

Senior Veteran
Feb 6, 2002
Minnesota
Visit site
✟20,802.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am looking for a place to purchase accurate but inexpensive fossil replicas. Some of the things I would be looking for are dinosaur fossils but also early human and ape like fossils. Obviously the source can be from evolutionists since I buy my real fossils from evolutionists all the time.

Biblewriter

Site Supporter
May 15, 2005
Ocala, Florida
Visit site
✟531,725.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Since you do not live far from the the badlands of South Dakota, you could take your children there to get your own real fossils. just make sure you are outside the park. There are areas there where you find them everywhere. I was with a small group of college students who went in for an hour, and each one came back with all he was able to carry out. I found a rib about 30 inches long, just weathering out od a hillside.

Upvote 0

MatthewDiscipleofGod

Senior Veteran
Feb 6, 2002
Minnesota
Visit site
✟20,802.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That is a great idea. Actually, I'm taking my 2 year old fossil hunting in a few weeks here in Minnesota. I already have the permit. Of course most of the stuff around here are plant and simple water life fossils. The nice thing is you keep what you find. In South Dakota it can get spendy and any good fossils you find you have to bring in even though you might get to keep a cast of the fossil. So do you know of a good places in South Dakota that are possibly free and don't have such high restrictions?

Since you do not live far from the the badlands of South Dakota, you could take your children there to get your own real fossils. just make sure you are outside the park. There are areas there where you find them everywhere. I was with a small group of college students who went in for an hour, and each one came back with all he was able to carry out. I found a rib about 30 inches long, just weathering out od a hillside.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.