Accountability Partners

Status
Not open for further replies.

GravGrav

May 3, 2004
✟171.00
Faith
Agnostic
I currently am in Edinburgh in Scotland because of being at University, well actually because I finished early and did one year in two years I have no exams and nothing to do as I have nothing to do this term. I expect to be back in Wick in Caithness in Scotland in two and a half weeks at the most as my flat lease finishes then. I am looking for an accountability partner that I can meet up with at least three times a week to talk about my life with. However I do not know where to find such a person. What advice would you have?:scratch: :cool:

Jkurtz

Skeptical Christian
Jun 10, 2004
Can't say that.... I don't trust everyone.
✟8,797.00
Faith
Christian
I would suggest a close friend, or someone you know will never turn your back on you. What I would do is pray. I will pray if you wish and I will ask God to send you someone who you know will help you through thick and thin.

My best advice however would be to turn to God as this accountability partner, but that's just what I would do.

Upvote 0
May 11, 2004
Fortress Kedar
✟21,153.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
GravGrav said:
This is irrelevant to the discussion Bizzlebin but do you actually live in Antartica!? How do you get access to this forum there?
The internet is all over Antarctica. You could probably even tap into it from a different planet, it's not some system restricted to 1st world countries. And yes, Antarctica is my home

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.