Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Maybe someone with a higher level of education than Trump should proofread his tweets before he posts them. I have a question: Do other very stable genius people, with one of the greatest memories of all time, like Donald Trump have trouble with spelling too? Is he the only 'like really smart person' who has trouble spelling basic words? I only saw his tweet because J.K. Rowling responded to him with: "The world's in such a state, I almost feel like taking up smocking again." I must say that I love how she responds to him. I can see why Trump was analyzed as having a fourth-grade speaking level.
TrumpTweet.jpg

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Time will tell.... We will see what the New Year brings for the President and the rest of us.

Yes, we really need to know if Trump will have his clothing stretched by smocking (which is an older embroidery techique that was once used to gather fabric to stretch) or he could just save his tailor a lot of time and energy by using elastic instead. I'm not quite sure where the gun part comes in with his clothes being tailored though. If you're referring to a SMOKING GUN then I agree with you.

• Informative
Reactions: archer75
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,110,801.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Did Trump just admit he knew about the source and circumstances of the funds used to pay off the inappropriate content star he had sex with? I thought he previously denied any knowledge of it. Has something changed?
He messed up and admitted that sometime ago, maybe a month or two? It's hard to keep up with his stories.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟556,212.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Even stranger than an adult that can't spell smoking, what's with all the unnecessary capital letters?

Thank goodness 9/11 happened while Bush was president. Who could possibly read these tweets and sleep soundly at night knowing our country is under the watchful eye of a person who writes like English is a second language to him?

I continue to be disappointed by the sheer, unabashed stupidity we have settled for in a leader.

Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟433,478.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Tanj

Redefined comfortable middle class
Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Smocking aside, what do the democrats have to do with it? Last I looked a republican controlled executive with a republican appointed DOJ exec started an investigation led by a republican.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,731.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Smocking aside, what do the democrats have to do with it? Last I looked a republican controlled executive with a republican appointed DOJ exec started an investigation led by a republican.

That's a transparent appeal to the base. The "common knowledge" among his base is that the Democrats actually run everything (deep state) and are responsible for everything bad that happens to him.

I mean he couldn't possibly be at fault, could he.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟559,089.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Yes, we really need to know if Trump will have his clothing stretched by smocking (which is an older embroidery techique that was once used to gather fabric to stretch) or he could just save his tailor a lot of time and energy by using elastic instead. I'm not quite sure where the gun part comes in with his clothes being tailored though. If you're referring to a SMOKING GUN then I agree with you.

Save his tailor time? Have you seen how poorly his suits fit? The only way to shave any more time off that process is to dress him in a muumuu.

Upvote 0