✟83,577.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Abram separated from Lot in Genesis 13:

18 Abram went to live near the great trees of Mamre at Hebron, where he pitched his tents. There he built an altar to the LORD.
Lot went to the area of Sodom.

Genesis 14:

1 In the days of Amraphel king of Shinar, Arioch king of Ellasar, Chedorlaomer king of Elam, and Tidal king of Goiim,
Four kings attacked five kings.

2 these kings made war with Bera king of Sodom, Birsha king of Gomorrah, Shinab king of Admah, Shemeber king of Zeboiim, and the king of Bela (that is, Zoar).
War broke out. These four kings plundered Sodom and Gomorrah and took captives, including Lot. Abram rescued Lot and the people of Sodom and Gomorrah and recovered their possessions. Upon this success, Abram met Melchizedek in Gen 14:

18 Melchizedek king of Salem brought out bread and wine. (He was priest of God Most High.) 19And he blessed him and said,
“Blessed be Abram by God Most High, Possessor of heaven and earth; 20and blessed be God Most High, who has delivered your enemies into your hand!”
Abram recognized the blessing of God. Five kings could not defeat them but he did.

20b Abram gave him a tenth of everything.
Everything of what?

Cambridge Bible for Schools and Colleges:

It is Abram who gives Melchizedek a tenth part “of all,” i.e. the spoil; not of his own property, as he was at a distance from home, and was only in light marching order. The custom of paying a tithe, or tenth part, to the priesthood, or to the sanctuary, was very general in ancient times. Traces of it are found in Assyria and Babylonia. It prevailed among the Greeks.
Abram gave Melchizedek, the priest of God, 10% of the spoil he got from defeating the four kings.

Matthew Poole's Commentary

not of all the recovered goods, but of all the spoils taken from the enemies.
Abram graciously returned the properties of Sodom and Gomorrah to their original owners:

22 Abram said to the king of Sodom, “I have lifted my hand to the LORD, God Most High, Possessor of heaven and earth, 23 that I would not take a thread or a sandal strap or anything that is yours, lest you should say, ‘I have made Abram rich.’