Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
we do love you greatly.... you have very quickly become one of our favorite cf wof personalities.... your humor.... childlike faith..... anointed posts.... love and protection for our house.... intense hunger for GOD and HIS WORD.... humility.... sense of fun and playfulness.... your excellent consistent contributions to the threads.... your good opinions and comments.... etc.... have made you an extremely valuable part of the wof family.... you are one of a kind.... and we are glad you found us.... that's why we razz you sooo much.... love... prayers.... blessings..... and wof hugs....:hug::hug::hug::hug:

Mercie, I'm all that! Where's my pedestal? Don't put me there!!!...I don't want Paul's thorn with all of these abundant revelations.:cry:

Harry

Upvote 0
Mar 2, 2012
✟16,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
In Relationship
Mercie, I'm all that! Where's my pedestal? Don't put me there!!!...I don't want Paul's thorn with all of these abundant revelations.:cry:

Harry
ok.... we'll just razz you some more.... :hug::hug::hug::hug:
we have a lot of really high quality wof that fellowship here.... each one is unique and each one is a blessing.... and TOGETHER we make it a wonderful place to be.... the revelations that come from this wof family are good food.... like someone said.... the posts here in the wof house are excellent reading material.... and i love how we can ask questions and interact.....

Upvote 0