About The Super Natural And Stuff

Jan 28, 2011
✟15,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
k, I don't where else to post this but I really find it to be like srs stuff. K? k. Now, don't laugh at me, all right? But this is really really really deep and if you can't take deep stuff you just better hit the back button now because you want to prepare for what I'm about to ask all of you on this board. K? k!

Now, this is not something commonly known but I strongly believe we all have somethin super4 nautrl about us. Like like for example some people think they had pasdt lives with jesus, I know it sounds crazy n all to some bt once you connect wit it u feel really strong about it, you know?

Well, no here is my question: do any of you also feel that have soemthing strongly in your past life connected to you? Like for example, I believe that my supernatural being is a werewolf. I see wolves and all howl all night and travel and packs.

Anyone else feel like dis? I know i do. K? k.

Unfit'for'swine

Mar 12, 2010
✟15,699.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
YouTube - Real Werewolf man attacks police on camera!!!!!!!!!!

I don't believe in past lives, only in the now, in the Bible and the spirit dimension.
If you feel connected with the ware-wolf it might be because someone in your bloodline before you practised witchcraft, as my mother's mother did. It isn't a good thing, and it isn't something you should embrace.

Media glorifies the effects of Satanism, and numbs others so that we dismiss it as fake when we see it

Last edited:
Upvote 0