Abortion is the exertion of power over the vulnerable, and one pro-choice mom just proved it

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,680,111.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
In the video, the young mom cradles her sweet, vulnerable baby in her arms, looking into her innocent eyes as she softly croons, ‘I could have killed you, but I chose to let you live.’

(LifeSiteNews) — The social media account Libs of Tik Tok, which snags public videos made by leftists and reposts them on Twitter, has once again helped conservatives witness left-wing pro-abortion radicalism up close – and this time it’s particularly chilling.

In one of the most recent video clips shared by the popular Twitter account, we’re presented with an image of a young mother with her newborn infant daughter.

If the clip were just an image, that’s all we would ever know: just a mom nourishing her little baby. But it’s not a still image, it’s a video.

In the video, the young mom cradles her sweet, vulnerable baby in her arms, looking into her innocent eyes as she softly croons: “I could have killed you, but I chose to let you live.”

Continued below.
Abortion is the exertion of power over the vulnerable, and one pro-choice mom just proved it - LifeSite

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
In the video, the young mom cradles her sweet, vulnerable baby in her arms, looking into her innocent eyes as she softly croons, ‘I could have killed you, but I chose to let you live.’

(LifeSiteNews) — The social media account Libs of Tik Tok, which snags public videos made by leftists and reposts them on Twitter, has once again helped conservatives witness left-wing pro-abortion radicalism up close – and this time it’s particularly chilling.

In one of the most recent video clips shared by the popular Twitter account, we’re presented with an image of a young mother with her newborn infant daughter.

If the clip were just an image, that’s all we would ever know: just a mom nourishing her little baby. But it’s not a still image, it’s a video.

In the video, the young mom cradles her sweet, vulnerable baby in her arms, looking into her innocent eyes as she softly croons: “I could have killed you, but I chose to let you live.”

Continued below.
Abortion is the exertion of power over the vulnerable, and one pro-choice mom just proved it - LifeSite
YIKES!!!!

• Agree
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
Indeed, abortion is a bad thing. However, you just can't talk godless people out of it, just like you can't talk them into believing in God and the Truth. It's unfortunate, but people have free will.
Agreed.
Here we have death all around us:
the ongoing pandemic,
Russian war of death and destruction against civilians,
Open gunfire attacks on school children in their classrooms,
and now wide open pro abortion speeches and videos.
When will people stop to realize where all of this is leading to?

Upvote 0