Feb 18, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
Visit site
✟72,703.00
Faith
Christian
Born To Fly

HEADLINE

Secrets of Enoch 30:10 I conceived a cunning saying to say, I created man from invisible (spirit) and from visible nature (clay), of both are his death and life and image, the knows speech like some created thing, small in greatness 11 and again great in smallness, and I placed him on earth, a second angel, honourable, great 12 and glorious, and I appointed him as ruler to rule on earth and to have my wisdom, and there was none like him of earth of all my existing creatures.

Men are planted in the clay soil of planet Earth with their glory hidden by their stage clothes (human body) for their designated role as they face-off against the powers of darkness. You need to focus on Father’s Words. We are “second angels” stuck in clay bodies. You have read descriptions of the glory of angels. Here is an example.

Isaiah 6:1 In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple. 2 Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly. 3 And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory.

Angels are depicted as having “wings” for flight. Here in this world we know the value of wings. We have seen birds take off from the ground and soar high into the air. When I first flew in an airplane I looked out the window and marveled at how the earth looked from above. I could understand why birds enjoyed soaring above the activities on the ground. It can be very exciting.

Luke 20:37 Now that the dead are raised, even Moses shewed at the bush, when he calleth the Lord the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. 36 Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection. 38 For he is not a God of the dead, but of the living: for all live unto him.

1 Corinthians 15:42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption: 43 It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power: 44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body. 45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit. 46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.

One way to help you understand the work of your Father is to consider the life-cycle of a butterfly. I am sure you have watched it begin in the spring time as a kid. A butterfly lays an egg, and one fine spring day when the winter is gone and the sunshine is warmer, the egg hatches as a small larval worm. The worm munches its way through the green leaves and eventually it turns into a fat wiggling caterpillar. It continues growing and in the fall it spins a cocoon and wraps itself in it attached to a branch or twig of a tree or bush. Winter comes with its ice and cold while inside the cocoon a change is happening. Winter gives way to spring and the temperatures warm up. But something is happening with the cocoon. On one end, a hole appears and struggling to get outside is not the worm that made it, but a totally different little creature with beautiful delicate wings. It spreads these wings to dry out and strengthen. When that is done, it flaps those wings and soars away never to return to the cocoon again.

I gave you this analogy because the human status is just like that. In fact mankind has been described as a “worm”, or like a fat green caterpillar with black and white stripes and some with what appear to be spikes or horns. Look at this.

Job 25:6 How much less man, that is a worm? and the son of man, which is a worm?

Psalm 22:6 But I am a worm, and no man; a reproach of men, and despised of the people.

Isaiah 41:14 Fear not, thou worm Jacob, and ye men of Israel; I will help thee, saith the LORD, and thy redeemer, the Holy One of Israel.

After we are born and grow up a bit, we do like all worms do. We start crawling around on hands and knees. When I think back, I can remember flash-scenes of myself crawling around on the floor between the legs of “BIG people”, who looked like giants to me. This was the beginning of our larval stage. Our adult life-time is our caterpillar stage and the human body becomes our personal cocoon. Life happens and devils put us through some negative paces as we learn the differences in the choices we make. We learn the value and reward that comes with better choices, and the pain and regret that comes with evil choices. We are given “three score and ten years” on average to war with devils in their prison chamber. When each man’s given set of days in Satan’s prison is over, the Great Scientist-Teacher draws him out of hell and sets him in Paradise. What do the angels see when this happens? They do not see a human caterpillar looking like a man from Earth rising among them.

Jesus and/or Father-God calls each human by his true Heavenly name. And Jesus voice is like scissors which open up the clay cocoon and a NEW ANGEL emerges to appear in Paradise. God’s power allows him to spread his allegoric wings and he flies like a flash of lightening to the collection areas in Paradise, which is “the Barn of Heaven”! Ministering angels meet and greet them and begin to explain to them where they are and what Father has been doing. Needless to say there is great joy and ecstasy, and the praise and glorification of Father-God proceeds non-stop for a while!

So you see, each human being is born in the pit of hell to face the negative influences of devils as a NEGATIVE EDUCATION “EXERCISE”. After that experience the Scientist-Teacher treats each child-product to the open beauty and grace of Paradise. It is a one/two proposition. Devils have frightened men into believing their lies, that some of us will be “lost” with them. But that lie is IMPOSSIBLE, and it never was part of the Teacher’s grand PLAN. The nasty experience comes first, then the good experience comes last, by the wisdom of God. We will let God explain His reasoning.

2 Esdras 7:7 1 When I had finished speaking, the same angel was sent to me as on the 2 previous nights. He said to me, 'Rise to your feet, Ezra, and listen to the 3 message I have come to give you.' 'Speak, my lord', I said. He said to me: 'Imagine a sea set in a vast open space, spreading far 4 5 and wide, but the entrance to it narrow like the gorge of a river. If anyone is determined to reach this sea, whether to set eyes on it or to gain command of it, he cannot arrive at its open waters except through the narrow gorge 6 Or again, imagine a city built in a plain, a city full of everything you can 7 desire, but the entrance to it narrow and steep, with fire to the right and 8 deep water to the left. There is only the one path, between the fire and the 9 water; and that is only wide enough for one man at a time. If some man has been given this city as a legacy, how can he take possession of his inheritance 10 except by passing through these dangerous approaches?' 'That is the only way, my lord', I agreed. 11 He said to me: 'Such is the lot of Israel. It was for Israel that I made the world, and when Adam transgressed my decrees the creation came under 12 judgement. The entrances to this world were made narrow, painful, and 13 arduous, few and evil, full of perils and grinding hardship. But the entrances 14 to the greater world are broad and safe, and lead to immortality. All men must therefore enter this narrow and futile existence; otherwise they can 15 never attain the blessings in store.

2 Baruch 19:5.. For now it is the consummation of time that should be considered, whether of business, or of prosperity, or of shame, 6 and not the beginning thereof. Because if a man be prospered in his beginnings and shamefully 7 entreated in his old age, he forgets all the prosperity that he had. And again, if a man is shamefully entreated in his beginnings, and at his end is prospered, he remembereth not again his evil 8 entreatment.

2 Esdras 7:[48] .. For the wicked heart (of demons) has grown up in us which has estranged us from God's ways, brought us into corruption and the way of death, opened out to us the paths of ruin, and carried us far away from life. It has done this, not merely to a few, but to almost all who have been created.' [49] The angel replied: 'Listen to me and I will give you further instruction [50] and correction. It is for this reason that the Most High has created not one [51] world but two.

Psalms 90:9 For all our days are passed away in thy wrath: we spend our years as a tale that is told. 10 The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.

Luke 17:37 And they answered and said unto him, Where, Lord? And he said unto them, Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together.

Isaiah 40:29 He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength. 30 Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall: 31 But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Psalms 22:27 All the ends of the world shall remember and turn unto the LORD: and all the kindreds of the nations shall worship before thee. 28 For the kingdom is the LORD'S: and he is the governor among the nations. 29 All they that be fat upon earth shall eat and worship: all they that go down to the dust shall bow before him: and none can keep alive his own soul. 30 A seed shall serve him; it shall be accounted to the Lord for a generation. 31 They shall come, and shall declare his righteousness unto a people that shall be born, that he hath done this.

After one hears his TRUE NAME and the voice of Jesus calling him:

2 Baruch 49:1 Nevertheless, I will again ask from Thee, O Mighty One, yea, I will ask mercy from Him who made all things. 2 "In what shape will those live who live in Thy day? Or how will the splendour of those who (are) after that time continue? 3 Will they then resume this form of the present, And put on these entrammelling members, Which are now involved in evils, And in which evils are consummated, Or wilt Thou perchance change these things which have been in the world As also the world?" '

2 Baruch 50:1 And He answered and said unto me: 'Hear, Baruch, this word, And write in the remembrance of thy heart all that thou shalt learn. 2 For the earth shall then assuredly restore the dead, [Which it now receives, in order to preserve them]. It shall make no change in their form, But as it has received, so shall it restore them, And as I delivered them unto it, so also shall it raise them. 3 For then it will be necessary to show to the living that the dead have come to life again, and that 4 those who had departed have returned (again). And it shall come to pass, when they have severally recognized those whom they now know, then judgement shall grow strong, and those things which before were spoken of shall come.

2 Baruch 51:8 For they shall behold the world which is now invisible to them, And they shall behold the time which is now hidden from them: 9 And time shall no longer age them. 10 For in the heights of that world shall they dwell, And they shall be made like unto the angels, And be made equal to the stars, And they shall be changed into every form they desire, From beauty into loveliness, And from light into the splendour of glory. 11 For there shall be spread before them the extents of Paradise, and there shall be shown to them the beauty of the majesty of the living creatures which are beneath the throne, and all the armies of the angels, who [are now held fast by My word, lest they should appear, and] are held fast by a 12 command, that they may stand in their places till their advent comes. Moreover, there shall then be 13 excellency in the righteous surpassing that in the angels. For the first shall receive the last, those whom they were expecting, and the last those of whom they used to hear that they had passed away. 14 For they have been delivered from this world of tribulation, And laid down the burden of anguish.

Matthew 13:43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

When we hear Jesus call us, like the butterfly, we also must fly away. You recall that a “man” comes in two parts. The (1) visible clay cocoon is discarded and the invisible (2) spirit offspring flies away “Home”! Father-God is a spirit and so are we!

Ecclesiastes 12:7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

John 4:21 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father. 22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews. 23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. 24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

2 Esdras 2:3 I, Ezra, received on Mount Horeb a commission from the Lord to go to Israel; but when I came, they scorned me and rejected the Lord's commandment. 34 Therefore I say to you Gentiles, you who hear and understand: 'Look forward to the coming of your shepherd, and he will give you everlasting rest; for he who is to come at the end of the world is close at 35 hand. Be ready to receive the rewards of the kingdom; for light perpetual 36 will shine upon you for ever and ever. Flee from the shadow of this world and receive the joy and splendour that await you. I bear witness openly to 37 my Saviour. It is he whom the Lord has appointed; receive him and be joyful, giving thanks to the One who has summoned you to the heavenly 38 realms. Rise, stand up, and see the whole company of those who bear the 39 Lord's mark and sit at his table. They have moved out of the shadow of this 40 world and have received shining robes from the Lord. Receive, O Zion your full number, and close the roll of those arrayed in white who have 41 faithfully kept the law of the Lord. The number of your sons whom you so long desired is now complete. Pray that the Lord's kingdom may come, so that your people, whom he summoned when the world began, may be set apart as his own.' 42 I, Ezra, saw on Mount Zion a crowd too large to count, all singing hymns 43 of praise to the Lord. In the middle stood a very tall young man, taller than all the rest, who was setting a crown on the head of each one of them; he 44 stood out above them all. I was enthralled at the sight, and asked the angel 45 'Sir, who are these?' He replied, 'They are those who have laid aside their mortal dress and put on the immortal, those who acknowledged the name 46 of God. Now they are being given crowns and palms. 'And I asked again, 'Who is the young man setting crowns on their heads and giving them 47 palms?', and the angel replied, 'He is the Son of God, whom they acknowledged in this mortal life. 'I began to praise those who had stood so valiantly 48 for the Lord's name. Then the angel said to me: 'Go and tell my people all the great and wonderful acts of the Lord God that you have seen.'

So you see every human incarnation born from a woman goes through a larval worm-stage. After a given time he is REMOVED to “FLY AWAY on wings like an eagle”!