Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
I also had a cat named Hissy---she just did not like the other cat---Doggie--and always hissed at him.
A had one named Whiskey, oh, yah--- one was called Crackers

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Francis Drake

Returning adventurer.
Apr 14, 2013
✟184,952.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
We had a cat called 'Mouse'.
I think it ended up a personality disorder and always seemed embarrassed when we shouted for it to come in.

After that we had another cat called...'Cat'.

We took her to the vets and when he asked for its name, I said "Cat" and the vet looked at me accusingly and asked the same question again. He then demanded something better than just Cat. So I told him he could write down, "Little cat".
Again the vet looked at me disapprovingly and asked why I couldn't give a proper name like all the other cats.
I told him we had another cat at home as well. What's that one called he asked. A little sheepishly I replied that its name was also called 'Cat'.
"You can't have two cats called cat, they'll get confused, and what would happen if you had to bring both cats in?"

Well you could call the other cat, 'big Cat' because its a bit bigger, but they both answer to "Cat!"
Seemed completely logical to me.

Upvote 0

Francis Drake

Returning adventurer.
Apr 14, 2013
✟184,952.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
Anyone who has kept dogs will know that, whether you named it or not, all dogs always have a middle name and that name is far more important than any other name, and the only one they are committed to answer.

No matter what you call them, Buster, Fido, Tiddles, etc, their middle doggie name is the only one they really care about.

Buster Dinner Smith.

Fido Dinner Tomkins.

Tiddles Dinner Johnson.

You might just as well ignore the other names.

Upvote 0

Arc F1

Let the righteous man arise from slumber
Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yum yum? Are you a Lillian Jackson Braun fan?

We found her when she was little and that's what she said every time we gave her a bowl of milk. Shes a talker, even now that she's old she never shuts up.

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.