Visit site
✟39,238.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
... to the members of this forum, and the moderators who keep track of the forum. This forum is growing day by day, and while we've had our bumps and bruises, the cohesiveness of this forum is heartening. I look throughout CF/FU and there is no other place that I can comfortably call "home" here.

Thank you and God bless all of you.

Reactions: jameseb

GreenMunchkin

Likes things. And stuff. But mostly things.
Site Supporter
Jan 21, 2007
United Kingdom of wo0t
✟99,941.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
... to the members of this forum, and the moderators who keep track of the forum. This forum is growing day by day, and while we've had our bumps and bruises, the cohesiveness of this forum is heartening. I look throughout CF/FU and there is no other place that I can comfortably call "home" here.

Thank you and God bless all of you.
:hug: :hug: :hug: This was such a nice thing to read, dude :hug: God bless you very lots. x

Upvote 0

Hentenza

I will fear no evil for You are with me
Mar 27, 2007
On the bus to Heaven
✟60,078.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
yes - thank you all. So many people have been so very lovely over the poast few days - thank you all very, very much for not giving up on me.

Sweety, no one here is ever going to give up on you. You are our sister and that is what family does. If you need anything, I and the rest of your family are here for you.:hug::hug::hug::hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
£

£amb

What ! A thank you without a box of chocolates!...;)

I absolutley love coming into this area. I go to very little places anymore on this site, but this is the one I zero in on now. Everyone one here is wonderful and brings a smile to my face. I'm very thankful that the people here have turned this into a "safe" haven for the people who wanted it.

Criada...a :hug: for you!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GreenMunchkin

Site Supporter
Jan 21, 2007
United Kingdom of wo0t
✟99,941.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
£amb;38965986 said:
What ! A thank you without a box of chocolates!...;)

I absolutley love coming into this area. I go to very little places anymore on this site, but this is the one I zero in on now. Everyone one here is wonderful and brings a smile to my face. I'm very thankful that the people here have turned this into a "safe" haven for the people who wanted it.

Criada...a :hug: for you!
Same here, Lamby. This is home, absolutely :hug: We all belong to a really special little corner of the forum :clap: :hug:

:hug: :hug:
Anna - you are a very, very special person.
So are you, Sarah. God created you that way and, honestly, what God says goes. He is quite literally the Daddy :hug::hug: He won't let you get away from Him :)

You're His belovéd.

Upvote 0

Addicted2~Jesus

Senior Veteran
Jan 5, 2005
Texas
✟13,363.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
:hug: :hug: :hug: This was such a nice thing to read, dude :hug: God bless you very lots. x

I jes bout fell out my chair... really It's not really a secret I disagree wit NYJ on a multitude of issues, mainly in relation to religon, but I am very impressed he said this. Many times I've heard he's not a bad guy, but many times I've seen questionable ordeals out of em an I didn't have a very high opinion of em, that's jes me, I'm not tryin to bash the feller, I am jes impressed wit this an thanks for helpin to turn my opinion of you round a bit.

Upvote 0

GreenMunchkin

Site Supporter
Jan 21, 2007
United Kingdom of wo0t
✟99,941.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I jes bout fell out my chair... really It's not really a secret I disagree wit NYJ on a multitude of issues, mainly in relation to religon, but I am very impressed he said this. Many times I've heard he's not a bad guy, but many times I've seen questionable ordeals out of em an I didn't have a very high opinion of em, that's jes me, I'm not tryin to bash the feller, I am jes impressed wit this an thanks for helpin to turn my opinion of you round a bit.
Wow, honestly? Naw, nyj is the genuine article :) He lubly. As are you, though.

Just beginning to discover this. It's so peculiar how so many wonderfully lovely people seem to rub each other up the wrong way :scratch: Cos, so nice, but on sort of fractious terms with someone else who's so nice. Befuddling! I woulda thought all the kindest people would sort of, manage to find one another in amongst all the fighting and ugliness and band together to form groups of merry men. Really, befuddling!

Upvote 0