US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
*This is a summary of the story I am writing for National Novel Writing Month. It will be 50,000 words when it is finished*

Pale Blue Skies

The Aelrue Elves were a noble race of elves that lived in Aelrue. They were more whimsical then most Elves, free spirited and often healers. There were elves who were harmful and damaged and they lived on the outskirts of the land. They lived separate in their own communities and the Elves were constantly on guard from attacks. The Noldor elves put on guard to protect against attacks were called Rangers. The land of the Noldor Elves was green and beautiful, it was paradise except for threats and harms from wayward creatures such as the Drow. There were beautiful mountains that protected Aelrue. The skies of Aelrue were a pale blue.

It was Autumn in Aelrue and the leaves of the trees had turned orange, red and yellow. The landscape was beautiful. Luinilote, a Noldor elf sat with her friend Dathlue in the grass near a community campfire. They sat speaking of their day.
Luinilote had brown skin, the color of a tree and dark long hair tied back in a loose bun. She wore a long blue skirt and a gray sweater. Dathlue had porcelain skin with long strawberry blond hair and piercing green eyes. She wore a long green dress.

Luinlote had found herself plagued with nightmares ever since she saw a woman on the outskirts of the land. She had been standing on a mountain top and saw a young woman. The elf had looked at her. Luin knew it was one of the harmful elves who were banished to the outskirts of the land. The elf was dressed in a brown dress with a long brown braid. It had sent chills down Luinilote’s back, she was afraid of Drow’s- but so were all Elves.

“Dathlue the nightmares are still happening.” Luinilote said softly.

“I am sorry Luin,” Dathlue said gently. “Maybe it is time for you to see a healer. Even though you are studying to be a healer it is not possible for healers to always cure themselves. It would be good to ask someone for help Luin.” She said looking at her friend’s eyes.

Luin nodded, looking down for a moment, “Maybe tomorrow I will speak with Healer Galena.”
“Yes certainly, you should,” Dathlue said with hope in her eyes. It was painful for her to see her friend suffering.

The next day Luin walked to healer Galena’s home. She was being trained by Galena and was fond of her. Galena was a fuller figured Elven woman with soft peach cheeks, and bright blue eyes with long brown hair.

“Greetings my dear,” Galena said when she saw Luinilote. Galena wore a long peach dress and a gray sweater. She had a bright smile on her face but when she saw Luin’s pained demeanor she exclaimed loudly, “What is wrong my dear?!”

Luin went into Galena’s humble home and told her about the nightmares.

Luin tried her best to explain, “I saw an elf on the outskirts of the land a month ago and ever since I have been having nightmares about her.” Luin felt tensing in her body. She knew that the outskirt Elves did not live by the rules of Aelrue. They chose to live more like animals, raping, killing, stealing. But Luin felt a sadness. The outskirt elves were just like her. They were not different. She often prayed that one day they would be healed. All of her community prayed that very same thing.

In Galena’s home Luin sat and watched as Galena looked for choice herbs to help with Luin’s sleeping.
“Ah, I have found something,” Galena said warmly. Galena was thinking for a moment, she knew Luin was very sensitive and a healer, as many of the Aelrue were. Galena sensed that seeing the young troubled elf had affected Luin and made her feel unsafe. There were many attacks on the Aelrue by the outskirt Elves.

Galena gave Luin some herbs. “These will help you darling,” she said gently.

In the dream Luin was being tortured by Outskirt Elves. She was screaming but no one was coming to save her. She was being pulled apart and the pain was unbearable. She woke up crying with tears in her eyes.

In Luin’s healing classes she mostly sat besides Dathlue. Luin was feeling much better from the herbs given to her by Galena. She was feeling peace in her heart. Thank you God, she said gently to herself. It was the constant prayer of the Elves for the healing of the Outskirt Elves.

It was a cool November night when it happened. Luin was walking toward the forest to pick some flowers and she felt a hand over her mouth.

Death comes slowly for you.

Luin was dragged out of Aelrue. She was taken to the Outskirts to a cave and tortured.

Those were the words Luin heard. She was tortured with tools and cut, kept captive and ruined.

No one could find her. It was over a year when she was set free. By that time she was broken.

She was sent back to Aelrue with scars all over her body and face. The first person who saw her, a Ranger named Neldor.

He saw a figure walking toward the edge of the Aelrue community.

“Speak your name!” He called out. Neldor was twenty-five. He was tall and had ivory colored skin and deep blue eyes with short brown hair he wore half up and half down.

Luin could barely speak, she stumbled.

“Luinilote.” She said.

He had heard the name before but it took him several moments to remember. Luinilote was the girl who was lost, he said to himself in shock.

When he remembered that she collapsed in the grass.

When she woke she was in her parents’ house and her parents and brothers were at her bedside. They were all crying with relief at her being found, even though she could tell they were horrified by the scars all over her body.

“You are safe now,” Luin’s father said holding her hand.

Luin began to cry, to be able to see her family again. She knew she was a broken soul.

God please help me. She cried.

Luin’s mother stroked her hair and Luin could see her brothers crying for joy that she was alive.

Neldor was out at his ranging post when he saw a Outskirt elf. She had a long braid and was dressed in a brown dress.

“Speak your name!” he called out.

“Ayath,” She said.

“What is your purpose with Aelrue?” He said firmly.

“It is about the elf named Luinlote. I wanted to say I am sorry she was tortured.”

“You’re sorry?” Neldor said firmly, eyeing her.
“Yes. I am. I don’t agree with my people. I wanted to warn her.”
Neldor did not let his guard down, “You weren’t successful. She was tortured and experienced great horror. What is your purpose here?”

Ayath took a soft breath. She had experienced a life of cruelty and misery. She lived among bloodthirsty elf kin. She had never wanted to be where she was. But she knew something was happening. She would make it happen.

“Magic needs to be used against the Outskirt elf’s, but it can’t be done alone, you need some of us, our hearts too.” She said.

Neldor looked at the woman skeptically but listened.

“I know some magic,” She continued, “But not well enough, but I want to be one of the ones to help you- if you would let me.”

Neldor took Ayath to the rangers house and sat with her and decided she was safe enough to take to the healers house were they began to train Ayath in some white magic.

Others followed with Ayath.

One fall evening Ayath was well trained by Galena and they performed a ceremony for healing the outskirt Elves with powerful white magic. The magic worked and the community noticed that more and more of the Outskirt elves were coming to Aelrue to be healed and to become healers.

Eventually the leader of the Outskirt Elves, Dasmyth, came to Aelrue and repented of his cruelty and gave back prisoners. Dasmyth was healed by the elves and there was a joy in the land now, as the land was being healed deeply from evil and beauty was arising everywhere.

Luin and her family was guarded by Neldor. He overtime realized he was in love with Luin. Luin was in love with Neldor too. One day he told her and they were married in the grove of Aelrue. Luin wore a long sleeved, long white dress made of cotton. Neldor wore his Ranger clothing with his sword. Neldor did not care about Luin’s scars, she was still beautiful to his soul.

christianforumsuser

Oct 28, 2017
Rochester
✟3,445.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I hope you marry the right person and be spiritually minded. Of course I can't do much more than guess or assume, so if I speak I probably reveal my own thoughts and perhaps seem to have a bias
But I'd very much like for you to see everything God has written throughout the Bible and go to Him. As a fellow creation in the world with a bit of experience, I might suggest rejoicing in persecution that is for righteousness if people hate that someone is right and godly, being His rightful son. But make sure you have the right faith and for all the blessings to follow seeking first His way.
And then if someone speaks against you, you can be lowly and admit in a case when you are wrong, or when you do what's right by Him you can continue in it. Then all things work for your good and hopefully all the righteous can forgive and be forgiven. I just don't want to see someone hurt like Job and consider it to not be one's own sin perhaps, while I've struggled pointing fingers but accepting my own role is the advice I should take while telling you I'm hoping to take that same advice. But again being born again is more priority. Have a nice evening.

Upvote 0

JesusLovesOurLady

Slave of the Handmaid of the Lord
Feb 15, 2017
Roman Catholic Diocese of Nelson
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
*This is a summary of the story I am writing for National Novel Writing Month. It will be 50,000 words when it is finished*

Pale Blue Skies

The Aelrue Elves were a noble race of elves that lived in Aelrue. They were more whimsical then most Elves, free spirited and often healers. There were elves who were harmful and damaged and they lived on the outskirts of the land. They lived separate in their own communities and the Elves were constantly on guard from attacks. The Noldor elves put on guard to protect against attacks were called Rangers. The land of the Noldor Elves was green and beautiful, it was paradise except for threats and harms from wayward creatures such as the Drow. There were beautiful mountains that protected Aelrue. The skies of Aelrue were a pale blue.

It was Autumn in Aelrue and the leaves of the trees had turned orange, red and yellow. The landscape was beautiful. Luinilote, a Noldor elf sat with her friend Dathlue in the grass near a community campfire. They sat speaking of their day.
Luinilote had brown skin, the color of a tree and dark long hair tied back in a loose bun. She wore a long blue skirt and a gray sweater. Dathlue had porcelain skin with long strawberry blond hair and piercing green eyes. She wore a long green dress.

Luinlote had found herself plagued with nightmares ever since she saw a woman on the outskirts of the land. She had been standing on a mountain top and saw a young woman. The elf had looked at her. Luin knew it was one of the harmful elves who were banished to the outskirts of the land. The elf was dressed in a brown dress with a long brown braid. It had sent chills down Luinilote’s back, she was afraid of Drow’s- but so were all Elves.

“Dathlue the nightmares are still happening.” Luinilote said softly.

“I am sorry Luin,” Dathlue said gently. “Maybe it is time for you to see a healer. Even though you are studying to be a healer it is not possible for healers to always cure themselves. It would be good to ask someone for help Luin.” She said looking at her friend’s eyes.

Luin nodded, looking down for a moment, “Maybe tomorrow I will speak with Healer Galena.”
“Yes certainly, you should,” Dathlue said with hope in her eyes. It was painful for her to see her friend suffering.

The next day Luin walked to healer Galena’s home. She was being trained by Galena and was fond of her. Galena was a fuller figured Elven woman with soft peach cheeks, and bright blue eyes with long brown hair.

“Greetings my dear,” Galena said when she saw Luinilote. Galena wore a long peach dress and a gray sweater. She had a bright smile on her face but when she saw Luin’s pained demeanor she exclaimed loudly, “What is wrong my dear?!”

Luin went into Galena’s humble home and told her about the nightmares.

Luin tried her best to explain, “I saw an elf on the outskirts of the land a month ago and ever since I have been having nightmares about her.” Luin felt tensing in her body. She knew that the outskirt Elves did not live by the rules of Aelrue. They chose to live more like animals, raping, killing, stealing. But Luin felt a sadness. The outskirt elves were just like her. They were not different. She often prayed that one day they would be healed. All of her community prayed that very same thing.

In Galena’s home Luin sat and watched as Galena looked for choice herbs to help with Luin’s sleeping.
“Ah, I have found something,” Galena said warmly. Galena was thinking for a moment, she knew Luin was very sensitive and a healer, as many of the Aelrue were. Galena sensed that seeing the young troubled elf had affected Luin and made her feel unsafe. There were many attacks on the Aelrue by the outskirt Elves.

Galena gave Luin some herbs. “These will help you darling,” she said gently.

In the dream Luin was being tortured by Outskirt Elves. She was screaming but no one was coming to save her. She was being pulled apart and the pain was unbearable. She woke up crying with tears in her eyes.

In Luin’s healing classes she mostly sat besides Dathlue. Luin was feeling much better from the herbs given to her by Galena. She was feeling peace in her heart. Thank you God, she said gently to herself. It was the constant prayer of the Elves for the healing of the Outskirt Elves.

It was a cool November night when it happened. Luin was walking toward the forest to pick some flowers and she felt a hand over her mouth.

Luin was dragged out of Aelrue. She was taken to the Outskirts to a cave and tortured.

Those were the words Luin heard. She was tortured with tools and cut, kept captive and ruined.

No one could find her. It was over a year when she was set free. By that time she was broken.

She was sent back to Aelrue with scars all over her body and face. The first person who saw her, a Ranger named Neldor.

He saw a figure walking toward the edge of the Aelrue community.

“Speak your name!” He called out. Neldor was twenty-five. He was tall and had ivory colored skin and deep blue eyes with short brown hair he wore half up and half down.

Luin could barely speak, she stumbled.

“Luinilote.” She said.

He had heard the name before but it took him several moments to remember. Luinilote was the girl who was lost, he said to himself in shock.

When he remembered that she collapsed in the grass.

When she woke she was in her parents’ house and her parents and brothers were at her bedside. They were all crying with relief at her being found, even though she could tell they were horrified by the scars all over her body.

“You are safe now,” Luin’s father said holding her hand.

Luin began to cry, to be able to see her family again. She knew she was a broken soul.

God please help me. She cried.

Luin’s mother stroked her hair and Luin could see her brothers crying for joy that she was alive.

Neldor was out at his ranging post when he saw a Outskirt elf. She had a long braid and was dressed in a brown dress.

“Speak your name!” he called out.

“Ayath,” She said.

“What is your purpose with Aelrue?” He said firmly.

“It is about the elf named Luinlote. I wanted to say I am sorry she was tortured.”

“You’re sorry?” Neldor said firmly, eyeing her.
“Yes. I am. I don’t agree with my people. I wanted to warn her.”
Neldor did not let his guard down, “You weren’t successful. She was tortured and experienced great horror. What is your purpose here?”

Ayath took a soft breath. She had experienced a life of cruelty and misery. She lived among bloodthirsty elf kin. She had never wanted to be where she was. But she knew something was happening. She would make it happen.

“Magic needs to be used against the Outskirt elf’s, but it can’t be done alone, you need some of us, our hearts too.” She said.

Neldor looked at the woman skeptically but listened.

“I know some magic,” She continued, “But not well enough, but I want to be one of the ones to help you- if you would let me.”

Neldor took Ayath to the rangers house and sat with her and decided she was safe enough to take to the healers house were they began to train Ayath in some white magic.

Others followed with Ayath.

One fall evening Ayath was well trained by Galena and they performed a ceremony for healing the outskirt Elves with powerful white magic. The magic worked and the community noticed that more and more of the Outskirt elves were coming to Aelrue to be healed and to become healers.

Eventually the leader of the Outskirt Elves, Dasmyth, came to Aelrue and repented of his cruelty and gave back prisoners. Dasmyth was healed by the elves and there was a joy in the land now, as the land was being healed deeply from evil and beauty was arising everywhere.

Luin and her family was guarded by Neldor. He overtime realized he was in love with Luin. Luin was in love with Neldor too. One day he told her and they were married in the grove of Aelrue. Luin wore a long sleeved, long white dress made of cotton. Neldor wore his Ranger clothing with his sword. Neldor did not care about Luin’s scars, she was still beautiful to his soul.
Interesting story. I've actually started a short story of my own, it's radically different from yours though, and I won't be posting it on here for awhile.

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Interesting story. I've actually started a short story of my own, it's radically different from yours though, and I won't be posting it on here for awhile.
Thank you JesusLovesOurLady :) I cant wait to read yours.

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I hope you marry the right person and be spiritually minded. Of course I can't do much more than guess or assume, so if I speak I probably reveal my own thoughts and perhaps seem to have a bias
But I'd very much like for you to see everything God has written throughout the Bible and go to Him. As a fellow creation in the world with a bit of experience, I might suggest rejoicing in persecution that is for righteousness if people hate that someone is right and godly, being His rightful son. But make sure you have the right faith and for all the blessings to follow seeking first His way.
And then if someone speaks against you, you can be lowly and admit in a case when you are wrong, or when you do what's right by Him you can continue in it. Then all things work for your good and hopefully all the righteous can forgive and be forgiven. I just don't want to see someone hurt like Job and consider it to not be one's own sin perhaps, while I've struggled pointing fingers but accepting my own role is the advice I should take while telling you I'm hoping to take that same advice. But again being born again is more priority. Have a nice evening.
Thank you for your words :)

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
thank you for your words :)

Upvote 0