USA
✟234,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Just the 2nd Person of the Godhead, Jesus our Lord. :)

I know Him! He's the only hope of the world. The One who had nails pounded into His hands and feet for a wretch like me. . .

• Agree
Reactions: LadyCrosstalk
Upvote 0

bling

Site Supporter
Feb 27, 2008
✟826,432.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Just point me to the sinless person, and I'll stop posting. I'll never be heard from here again.
Sinless from birth to mature adulthood is not possible, so how long are you talking about like the next 60 seconds?
Does it not give you comfort in knowing you do not have to sin again (you have the power)?
Again "never/ever sinning" is not man's earthly objective, so that is not even our goal for our future here on earth, but partnering with the indwelling Spirit and allowing Him to constantly do good stuff through you is a good goal and the byproduct of that will be not sinning.

Upvote 0

bling

Site Supporter
Feb 27, 2008
✟826,432.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Why isn't it possible?
We cannot fulfill our earthly objective without first sinning (Adam and Eve showed us that). Sin helps the nonbeliever in fulfilling his/her earthly objective.
"If you Love me you will obey me", so Adam and Eve (along with all humans) started out without Godly type Love which is not an instinctive type love so could not just be programmed into them.

Upvote 0

Yahchristian

Mar 3, 2017
South Carolina
✟20,400.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We cannot fulfill our earthly objective without first sinning (Adam and Eve showed us that). Sin helps the nonbeliever in fulfilling his/her earthly objective.
"If you Love me you will obey me", so Adam and Eve (along with all humans) started out without Godly type Love which is not an instinctive type love so could not just be programmed into them.

When was the last time you personally sinned?

Upvote 0

bling

Site Supporter
Feb 27, 2008
✟826,432.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
What is the longest amount of time you have gone without sinning?

P.S. I have sinned every day.
That is not something I keep up with or see any need to keep up with.

If you say: "I am going to try and keep from sinning" there will be all kinds of temptations and sins surrounding you, but if you quit concentrating on stuff you do not want to do and concentrate on all the good stuff you can do, you might be surprised looking back and not seeing any sins for that periods of time.

Eve had so many good trees to eat from, but got caught up with the one bad tree she could not have, so do not fall into that trap.

Sin is not the problem since they are immediately forgiven, but taking your eyes off Jesus and the Kingdom (the goal) can cause you to wonder away.

• Agree
Reactions: Neogaia777
Upvote 0