Apr 2, 2004
Sundre, Alberta, Canada
Visit site
✟7,698.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I just returned from our church campout and we played a game where families searched for 10 different questions they would answer in order to win a prize. One of the questions was a riddle. Not one person in our congregation got it right over the weekend. Interested to see who will get the answer first.

"What does a farmer see almost daily, a king see rarely and God never sees?"

Have fun!

Locket

Speak softly and carry a BIG STICK
Oct 23, 2004
In the Milky Way Galaxy
✟51,839.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
:scratch:

PM me the answer! I gotta know!

My guess would be... well it has a double meaning. Think of another word for fertilizer, which could also mean 'junk'. I can't post it here because they don't like it. Not bad, it's just not proper or something :)

Upvote 0

Willtor

Not just any Willtor... The Mighty Willtor
Apr 23, 2005
Cambridge
Visit site
✟32,287.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Canadianmade said:
I just returned from our church campout and we played a game where families searched for 10 different questions they would answer in order to win a prize. One of the questions was a riddle. Not one person in our congregation got it right over the weekend. Interested to see who will get the answer first.

"What does a farmer see almost daily, a king see rarely and God never sees?"

Have fun!

Cows. Is that right? I think I heard somewhere that cows are invisible to God. ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.