A reflection on God's grace.

moonbeam

Site Supporter
Jul 16, 2004
✟33,604.00
Faith
Calvinist
A reflection on God's grace.

Father - From the moment you opened my eyes, so that I could see, and from the moment you opened my ears, so that I could hear, and from the moment you called me out of the tomb, I have loved and adored you. What thankfulness filled my heart then and every moment since. Your love for me is so astounding. You were always there but I never knew you. Than you introduced yourself, completely unexpectedly and completely unannounced. You arrived at the door of my consciousness with a single knock of your word “The man who troubles his own house will inherit the wind” which pierced my spirit and soul and caused me to cry out to you for help from a broken and contrite heart. You then manifest yourself, so imperceptible were your movements, as you gently appeared from between the words of your gospel and moved inextricably of the page, and you impressed yourself into my heart and mind, and made me know you, and love you, for I saw and I heard and I understood what you did for me. And so it began. The love of my life.

Reactions: RC1970