A question about blessings :-))))

LovingHim

Jul 1, 2006
Italy
Visit site
✟7,850.00
Faith
Methodist
Sorry for disturbing you with such a stupid question, but as you can see I am new, and besides I am Italian so it is quite difficult for me to understand how it all works.....I have been blessed with two items of the armor, I saw the blessings today in my MPs, but I actually DON'T UNDERSTAND! There is written I have to click on "Armor" in the navbar.....but where?:confused: I am picking my brain! If this is not the appropriate section, please redirect me. Thank you for the patience.....

May God bless you all:wave:

LivingRightForGod

god loves me and has a plan
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2005
birmingham
✟37,768.00
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
LovingHim said:
Sorry for disturbing you with such a stupid question, but as you can see I am new, and besides I am Italian so it is quite difficult for me to understand how it all works.....I have been blessed with two items of the armor, I saw the blessings today in my MPs, but I actually DON'T UNDERSTAND! There is written I have to click on "Armor" in the navbar.....but where?:confused: I am picking my brain! If this is not the appropriate section, please redirect me. Thank you for the patience.....

May God bless you all:wave:

Hi there

When you post you get 1 blessing per post and then there is quizzes which you can do and then you get more for taking part or you try playing games in the arcade to get more. Or join in here and see if you can win some blessings.

Have a blessed day and god bless you to.

Love Jenna

Upvote 0

Renuka

Work, work, work ...with a BIG SMILE
Oct 13, 2004
Hyderabad
Visit site
✟15,085.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married